General Yuzuru Chat

Its only 2nd GP and I'm already tired of all the media trash, drama, arguing, scoring. Are all Olympic season like this ? I didnt follow Sochi closely and only know Yuna-Adelina debate later. Somehow I wish I wake up and find that Oly is over. My heart just can't take it:sad-smiley-046:

Regarding Yuzuru, I say its again he has the destiny in his hands but he has to deliver at the right time. I have no doubt he can do it and have faith in him. I dont think its Yuzu vs Shoma vs Nathan. With the top 6 men nowadays, you make one mistake and there's a few could take a chance. Its not like Sochi when it was Yuzu and Pchan way ahead of everyone else. Dont forget Javi won over Nathan/Shoma at JO, or Boyang who deliver when people write him off. 

2 minutes ago, Katt said:

Its only 2nd GP and I'm already tired of all the media trash, drama, arguing, scoring. Are all Olympic season like this ? I didnt follow Sochi closely and only know Yuna-Adelina debate later. Somehow I wish I wake up and find that Oly is over. My heart just can't take it:sad-smiley-046:

Regarding Yuzuru, I say its again he has the destiny in his hands but he has to deliver at the right time. I have no doubt he can do it and have faith in him. I dont think its Yuzu vs Shoma vs Nathan. With the top 6 men nowadays, you make one mistake and there's a few could take a chance. Its not like Sochi when it was Yuzu and Pchan way ahead of everyone else. Dont forget Javi won over Nathan/Shoma at JO, or Boyang who deliver when people write him off. 

Yes you're right. We can't underestimate everyone who competes at Olympic. Ice is slippery, anything can happen. 

One thing for sure. If everyone skates clean, Yuzu should be a winner. He's a complete package. I can't imagine anyone can beat the perfect Chopin+SEIMEI. 

26 minutes ago, meoima said:

I still remember the last time they pushed a Japanese man against Yuzuru. I don’t bother repeating how it happened. 

Everything depends on Yuzuru himself. Judges want to support cheated technique as much as they can, but there is only so much they can do. 

My friend gave a person who knows nothing of skating the top guys videos (their best performances) and that lady replies Yuzuru has the best jumps, performances overall.

if casual viewers can tell that right away, ISU would be nuts to believe otherwise. 

Yes, there are limits to how much the judges can lowball a skater without appearing obviously corrupt. I just hope they're smart enough to realize that.

51 minutes ago, meoima said:

Judges want to support cheated technique as much as they can, but there is only so much they can do. 

My friend gave a person who knows nothing of skating the top guys videos (their best performances) and that lady replies Yuzuru has the best jumps, performances overall.

Yes, the judges can give candies out like it's Halloween everyday but it's not like people don't know about the cheated technique issue or how much actual content the skaters have. The real winner will be clear in people's hearts. Scores mean very little if they're not legitimately given. They can take away someone's medals but not their talent. 

Well from all the top men, this is my list of " ⚠️ " to Yuzu lol

1st: Shoma and Nathan

-> they are super loved. Nathan got US Fed as a support so it should say something. He is the Northern Americans' ray of hope in this crazy men's FS world after all. And Shoma, oh Shoma, he is great and promising but most of the times the judges just love him too much to the point love is blind for him lmao

2nd: Javi

-> well if Javi goes clean then the pouring of loves is inevitable. He captivates the judges when he's on ice and acquires their long-lasting love this Olympic cycle. He is the Europeans only hope anyway.

3rd: Patrick and Boyang

-> Patrick really needs to catch up because if he could be up there, he's still the judges' first love. For Boyang, well I feel bad for him. He is always left out for whatever reasons 🤦🏻‍♀️

4 minutes ago, b138oo said:

For Boyang, well I feel bad for him. He is always left out for whatever reasons

): That's sad because Boyang is really working hard to become a "COP-complete" skater. He got bronze at Worlds twice and yet is considered less of a medal favourite than Nathan, who doesn't even have 1 world medal. And despite achieving such good results he has still increased the content of his footwork and isn't just quadding left and right, as Max Ambesi said. 

Just now, WinForPooh said:

When we're deddd from worrying and the panic, and are ready to collapse?

Nah, that's definitely Zombie Yuzu. Which begs the question, if the zombie-apocalypse churned out a lot of zombie yuzus, how many of us would survive till the end? Especially if the Zombie Yuzus learned how to smile? 

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Nah, that's definitely Zombie Yuzu. Which begs the question, if the zombie-apocalypse churned out a lot of zombie yuzus, how many of us would survive till the end? Especially if the Zombie Yuzus learned how to smile? 

Does it? Does it really beg the question?

You do realise you're doing it again?

Releasing things into the universe? Well, can't take it back now. REVENGE OF THE ZOMBIE QUAD HAREM!!!

Just now, WinForPooh said:

Does it? Does it really beg the question?

You do realise you're doing it again?

Releasing things into the universe? Well, can't take it back now. REVENGE OF THE ZOMBIE QUAD HAREM!!!

Eh, no? More "Survivor's guide to the Zombie-Yuzu-pocalypse"-not sure how the quad harem enters into this, unless you mean to imply Zombie Yuzu would know how to do quads? But doesn't Zombie Yuzu feed off of quads...which means we're all relatively safe since I don't think any satellite knows how to do quads. The other men though, might be in danger. 

1 minute ago, Xen said:

I'll be one of the first to die...I don't have the stamina and speed to run away, and a smiling Yuzu, even if a zombie, is too hard to look away from...

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Eh, no? More "Survivor's guide to the Zombie-Yuzu-pocalypse"-not sure how the quad harem enters into this, unless you mean to imply Zombie Yuzu would know how to do quads? But doesn't Zombie Yuzu feed off of quads...which means we're all relatively safe since I don't think any satellite knows how to do quads. The other men though, might be in danger. 

No, I mean the quad harem would become zombies, harem to the zombie emperor, because the prophecy of the coming of the Princess 4A could also mean impending darkness - the zombie apocalypse. An AU where they seek revenge for not getting the candy they were promised.

I mean, just zombie Yuzu doesn't sound scary at all. He'd still be far too cute. Who'd run away from him? Not me. Besides, there's only one of him, unless you get converted to zombie-Yuzu specifically, not just a zombie, during the apocalypse, and that sounds too specific.