General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Idk but when my mom got her gallbladder removed it took her a couple of weeks to fully heal. But she had other complications. 

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Same. She had an emergency surgery too. I hope he's well, they were pretty scary days for me :/

Ah, I understand now. I think it would be best for Brian to follow Yuzu through streaming then! ganbatte Yuzu, your coach is doing his best as well! 

I was surprised when I read that first news from that reporter that said he'd confirmed that Brian would be going to NHK with Yuzu... I mean, that's only next week... halfway across the world... first class or business might be comfortable, but maybe not if you've just had surgery.... you know, the timing for Brian's issue was  probably the best it could have been ... if it was last week he would be in Russia and next week China... you never want to be that far away from home when facing emergency surgery of any kind... and also, it could have happened during Olympics....

I hope Yuzu comes back to Toronto after NHK... I highly doubt Brian would want him out of sight for that long during this season...

7 minutes ago, liv said:

I hope Yuzu comes back to Toronto after NHK... I highly doubt Brian would want him out of sight for that long during this season...

I don't think Yuzu would actually want that either... plus, isn't there more than a month distance between NHK and GPF? 

2 minutes ago, liv said:

I only said it because up until the last couple of seasons, it seemed he often trained alone in Japan... and often between NHK and GPF... but this time it is longer, almost a month. Stay out of the fish bowl....

I think season 2014-2015 was enough to make Yuzu and Brian understand that training alone wasn't good for Yuzu... 

7 hours ago, b138oo said:

lmao Tracy haha idk why am I laughing so much at this especially in the video version. She talks as if she's praising him but then the "very little speed" and "mostly crossovers" comes out of nowhere like Yuzu's 3F lmao :smiley-laughing021:

never know Tracy could be this savage.. and I always call her mom bc she really has that motherly figure lmao 

Mama Tracy in case you don't know I love you so much with all of my kokoro.. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:. Thank you for being so honest (savage)!! :rofl:

3 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Mama Tracy in case you don't know I love you so much with all of my kokoro.. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:. Thank you for being so honest (savage)!! :rofl:

God, i need to hunt down all the vids with her commentary, last time I listened to her was my rewatch of RJ1 at Worlds and her 'He is just A KID!'... Mama Tracy ruled even before becoming Yuzu's coach tbh. I don't know about politicking, but I always felt that she's very much 'lol, I don't care what politics need, I say what I see :D'