General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

God, i need to hunt down all the vids with her commentary, last time I listened to her was my rewatch of RJ1 at Worlds and her 'He is just A KID!'... Mama Tracy ruled even before becoming Yuzu's coach tbh. I don't know about politicking, but I always felt that she's very much 'lol, I don't care what politics need, I say what I see :D'

I read somewhere when Tracy was trying to interview Oksana after a bad skate and Oksana was rude to Tracy and even bump her shoulder while walking pass and Tracy said “She maybe Olympic champion but she is a loser in life.”  I don’t know if it’s true or not but it pretty hilarious if it’s true. :laughing:

20 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I saw this and shamefully admit that I did vote but honestly, I wish he hadn't done this. Statistic popularity contests are never good, people are gonna end up feeling hurt (especially fans). Why is Florent even doing this? Where did this idea come from? Like people have said, we already know who's the most popular, what is the point of this poll? 

19 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I read somewhere when Tracy was trying to interview Oksana after a bad skate and Oksana was rude to Tracy and even bump her shoulder while walking pass and Tracy said “She maybe Olympic champion but she is a loser in life.”  I don’t know if it’s true or not but it pretty hilarious if it’s true. :laughing:

:rock:

I keep recalling Brian's recent interview where he says his students make their own decisions, but he prevents "insane acts." Has to be Zu. Chopin 4A?

Poor Brian. I'm glad he'll be with Yuzu at NHK, but flying around the world soon after surgery is also an insane act of dedication! Nevermind, catching up on the thread I see he probably won't. Very sensible.

Still, maybe we should start a thank you/get well project for him?

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

:O Wow, really.

CoR Seimei killed me again 

1. HD video shows the amazing 3.0 costume at the beginning pose:tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

2. No need to mention baby 4lz :bow:

3. P** to triple :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

4. what he did right after 3F:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

5. Watching the Biellmann spin rotating, I somehow can see mushroom baby Yuzu doing that in every competition until now. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

6. The archery/magic pose with killer eyes...:10742290:

7. What Zuzu did to the judges :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

8. The two hands in the front in stsq...I am controlled..:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

9. 4T3T -> 5 seconds -> 3A2T -> 5 seconds -> 3A:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

10. Two arms at the beginning of the last sequence...:13877886:(Good thing about all jumps at the beginning of second half is we can enjoy the last part...)

11. The pointing finger at 4:34 :bow: (new Hydroblade needs more energy lol)

12. The move right after Ina Bauer:smiley-love017:

13. New spin variation:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

14. Ending pose with new bow:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

15. His skin looks amazing...I seriously believe his skin condition tells how well he performs...<3

All sharp moves...I am dying now...but my wifi is broken and only allows me to watch Youtube...:dpooh:

and the expression after saving that 4S is really funny...:smiley-laughing021:

10 minutes ago, SSS said:

CoR Seimei killed me again 

1. HD video shows the amazing 3.0 costume at the beginning pose:tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

2. No need to mention baby 4lz :bow:

3. P** to triple :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

4. what he did right after 3F:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

5. Watching the Biellmann spin rotating, I somehow can see mushroom baby Yuzu doing that in every competition until now. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

6. The archery/magic pose with killer eyes...:10742290:

7. What Zuzu did to the judges :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

8. The two hands in the front in stsq...I am controlled..:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

9. 4T3T -> 5 seconds -> 3A2T -> 5 seconds -> 3A:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

10. Two arms at the beginning of the last sequence...:13877886:(Good thing about all jumps at the beginning of second half is we can enjoy the last part...)

11. The pointing finger at 4:34 :bow: (new Hydroblade needs more energy lol)

12. The move right after Ina Bauer:smiley-love017:

13. New spin variation:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

14. Ending pose with new bow:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

15. His skin looks amazing...I seriously believe his skin condition tells how well he performs...<3

All sharp moves...I am dying now...but my wifi is broken and only allows me to watch Youtube...:dpooh:

and the expression after saving that 4S is really funny...:smiley-laughing021:

Number 9 :bow:

16 minutes ago, SSS said:

btw  4S -> around 20 seconds -> 2T -> around 20 seconds -> 4T3T

it is tough...5 Jumps in 1 min including 2 combos (3 if clean) and 2 quads (3 if clean)

hmmm...he is preparing for the shortened long next seadon, eh? Now with the jumps timed out like this, wonder if he is the only guy capable of doing all those jumping passes in a shortened time.

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

hmmm...he is preparing for the shortened long next seadon, eh? Now with the jumps timed out like this, wonder if he is the only guy capable of doing all those jumping passes in a shortened time.

Isn't that the same as Seimei 1.0?

and those 20 seconds and 5 seconds also include choreography:bow:

4 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I think season 2014-2015 was enough to make Yuzu and Brian understand that training alone wasn't good for Yuzu... 

You guys! There's nothing to be afraid. Yuzuru is a grown ass man. He knows how to train responsibly.

:darklordyuzu::xD::embSwan:

Yeah I don't believe what I'm saying either. Go train under the watchful eyes of papa Orser after NHK please.

3 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

You guys! There's nothing to be afraid. Yuzuru is a grown ass man. He knows how to train responsibly.

:darklordyuzu::xD::embSwan:

Yeah I don't believe what I'm saying either. Go train under the watchful eyes of papa Orser after NHK please.

what was the last time we saw a quad in gala:P

Mewzuru Nyanyu:pbow:

Regarding Brian, while I'm no medical expert, if Brian's surgery was laparoscopic as was said, that's completely different from open surgery. The area that needs to heal is much smaller - essentially it was just a tunnel to his gallbladder - and while I'm sure that's painful, too, I know someone who had the same kind of surgery and who said he should be fine in a couple of days. Of course it depends on whether there are complications or how quickly he usually heals, etc. (For example, someone with more fragile health, like Yuzu would surely take longer to recover than the average person). Personally, I think Brian might skip China this week - I think Javi has competed without him, before - but will try to go to Japan with Yuzu. Although it would be better if he skipped both not to put any strain on himself, especially as Yuzu doesn't have that fierce competition at NHK and after WTT, it'd be good to see if he got over his Brian not being there issues. Not sure if Tracy would step in, though. I think she has signed up for commentating for the GPS and they're big boys, shouldn't need that much hand holding. If anything, Jun probably needed it more in Canada...

Also, on Brian health issues, I tend to trust foreign media more than Japanese media... if it had happened in Japan, I'd trust Japanese media more, but like this... They might also be looking for drama where there's not really any. So, let's just see what happens.