General Yuzuru Chat

Sleep? Who needs that?  I don't sleep terribly well at the best of times and when I'm away with poor/no wi fi, carefully eking out my data roaming allowance I really miss being able to amuse myself with all the chat on here.  Housework suffers badly though! On the other hand I'm not the only person in the house with opposable thumbs capable of operating simple machinery....

46 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Sleep? Who needs that?  I don't sleep terribly well at the best of times and when I'm away with poor/no wi fi, carefully eking out my data roaming allowance I really miss being able to amuse myself with all the chat on here.  Housework suffers badly though! On the other hand I'm not the only person in the house with opposable thumbs capable of operating simple machinery....

I hate the not sleeping well thing. I thought everybody got up multiple times at night for the longest time. Realising that there are people who sleep through the night was mindblowing for me.

So was realising that I walk in my sleep. :/ As if waking up and walking around wasn't enough!

12 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I hate the not sleeping well thing. I thought everybody got up multiple times at night for the longest time. Realising that there are people who sleep through the night was mindblowing for me.

So was realising that I walk in my sleep. :/ As if waking up and walking around wasn't enough!

Sleepwalking is scary - I grew out of that thankfully - must be a real pain in adulthood.  The advantage is that insomnia means it's easy to be awake for competitions out of your time zone, provided you can work out the time it will all be happening where you are which I'm not very good at.

14 минут назад, WinForPooh сказал:

:consoling2:Our overlord sleeps with one eye open. We all sit in one boat, finally. 

Aaaaah new Lotte clear files 💔 apparently there's one exclusive to seven eleven and they will be given, with Xylitol gum I guess, starting from October 17(did I read that right lol, or is it just the 7/11 one) 💔 (guess which one I want :sadPooh:)

They're all pretty 💔

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Sleepwalking is scary - I grew out of that thankfully - must be a real pain in adulthood.  The advantage is that insomnia means it's easy to be awake for competitions out of your time zone, provided you can work out the time it will all be happening where you are which I'm not very good at.

As another insomniac I can attest to that. It's actually quite brilliant as it really is not that different from other times for me, in some ways I actually prefer competitions in the middle of the night because I don't have to worry about work or finding the time to squeeze in at least one group. I can relax and watch ... and well as I said, nothing really changes for us. We don't sleep anyway :laughing:

35 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Aaaaah new Lotte clear files 💔 apparently there's one exclusive to seven eleven and they will be given, with Xylitol gum I guess, starting from October 17(did I read that right lol, or is it just the 7/11 one) 💔 (guess which one I want :sadPooh:)

They're all pretty 💔

Which one you want ? 

How about all of them:joy:

37 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

As another insomniac I can attest to that. It's actually quite brilliant as it really is not that different from other times for me, in some ways I actually prefer competitions in the middle of the night because I don't have to worry about work or finding the time to squeeze in at least one group. I can relax and watch ... and well as I said, nothing really changes for us. We don't sleep anyway :laughing:

Also no one interrupts you - unlikely to get phone calls or people dropping in at 3 in the morning.  I have the most trouble early evening.

3 часа назад, Hydroblade сказал:

They're all pretty 💔

If they still be available in the middle of November that would be great!

By the way - how does it work? You must buy 1 gum and can receive it or you must buy let's say 10 gums to get a file? And can you choose which file you want?

7 hours ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

"2.8 for my rippon 4t3t...what else do they want me to do? Fry a perfecr pancake :pancake:in air ? " :salty:

.... Joking, but not really :tumblr_inline_mzx8t825tZ1r8msi5:

But if it’s the draw, then it’s before the FS right? Unless they cut two clips together that had a time skip (he looks like he’s suffering the kuyashii of his free skate lol I don’t think he’d look like that if he was looking at his SP protocols lol)

26 minutes ago, kaerb said:

But if it’s the draw, then it’s before the FS right? Unless they cut two clips together that had a time skip (he looks like he’s suffering the kuyashii of his free skate lol I don’t think he’d look like that if he was looking at his SP protocols lol)

If I'm seeing correctly they are handing out SP protocols lol

Edit: you can see it better in this video http://yaxxxworld.tumblr.com/post/166172188589