General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, PomeloPooh said:

I thought that too, but then in an interview after wtt he said that 4t is becoming almost as reliable as 3A, and he found himself less attached to the must-have-2-3a idea now...(3A-chan, stop being naughty at galas or 4T might usurp your Throne of Favorite Jump!)

Oh, well, yeah there is that XD 4T is real solid and is really close to catching up with 3A as a super reliable jump. Average GOE isn't nearly as high but another good season with it and it'll get there :P 

1 hour ago, Xen said:

At this point frankly, I'm okay with anything. He could do the extended verison of Ai no Koi dance for all I care with tutu and boobskirt even (I'm sure he can pull it off), just want to get this suspense and anticipation over with. :facepalm:

:rofl: I could live with a tutu. :darklordyuzu: 

nah, the timing for the music would be off at this point during the day. It's morning in Toronto... i would guess the media would report it on either the morning or evening news in Japan.   For me, usually the board explodes during my supper time (Japan morning) or my early morning (their night). Gah! I want to know!!!

hace 5 minutos , robin said:

Oh goodness, I saw that the thread grew more than usual and got so nervous :dpooh: I thought the FS was announced for a moment

No, it's just us trying to keep calm before the announcement :drink2:

Do they ever make the announcement on a Saturday?  Because I have the worst track record in 2017- missed 4CC, Worlds and WTT due to family commitments, unavoidable social stuff, etc and this Saturday I am catering a large family gathering and that would start the new season as the old one ended.

1 hour ago, robin said:

Oh goodness, I saw that the thread grew more than usual and got so nervous :dpooh: I thought the FS was announced for a moment

I'm at the beach right now and I'm checking up this thread once every hour hahahaha 

What is relax 

6 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Not necessarily... there have been morning when I woke up to N new pages in this thread but no real news... lol But yes, it'll be interesting...

Actually, I'm curious. When he announced the music last year, did he also announce the layout? I guess something big like 4Lz would be mentioned and covered, but maybe some other details won't? And we'll still be left guessing? (Plus, costume...)

Last year someone was able to put together whole (or almost whole, don't remember that well) "Lets go crazy" from different news, so we may know (or suspect) a lot after open training.

I just want to know already, so we can have it behind us :laughing: I think it will be better than with Chopin announcement, because nobody was expecting program 3.0. Now we are ready for anything (please don't prove me wrong Yuzu!):Poohgaveup: