General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu.. why are you in toronto? Not complaining, lol, just thought he'd spend his off time in Japan since he has events coming up, and I thought he would want to enjoy spring there since he rarely can....  guess he's doing his rehab here.... makes sense, but still a tiny bit surprised. 

Edit: I hope TCC puts a photo of the new Olympic achievements of yuzu and javi on their facebook page so we can see how the updated wall looks!!!

2 minutes ago, liv said:

Yuzu.. why are you in toronto? Not complaining, lol, just thought he'd spend his off time in Japan since he has events coming up, and I thought he would want to enjoy spring there since he rarely can....  guess he's doing his rehab here.... makes sense, but still a tiny bit surprised. 

The only thing I can think of why he is in Toronto beside his rehab is going over new program ideas with a choreographer? 

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

The only thing I can think of why he is in Toronto beside his rehab is going over new program ideas with a choreographer? 

same, boy is being king of efficiency if he is back in toronto. Did have a fanyu rinkmate say he got spotted at haneda last week, so if that is true, okay maybe he is back in toronto, touch base with Jeff, David and Shae-Lynn, then Brian, and fly back for show. Water the cacti in the process.

I got it... he wants to see the robins come back from wintering down south, lol!!! Just kidding... and I haven't seen any yet... I wonder if the nor'easters have scared them off ... I miss them!!

I think it might be early for choreo ... or if not, maybe it is for a new exhibition number... who knows. 

Logistically speaking, I expect Yuzuru to be in Japan since he has a show and parade next month but I am so glad he is back in Toronto. With his current status, can he even rehabilitate in peace in Japan? 

And yup, first post. Finally registered after lurking in silence for past months. However, I am so new that i doubt I can contribute much and will just leech from everyone's wonderful and informative posts... :peekapooh:

2 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Logistically speaking, I expect Yuzuru to be in Japan since he has a show and parade next month but I am so glad he is back in Toronto. With his current status, can he even rehabilitate in peace in Japan? 

And yup, first post. Finally registered after lurking in silent for past months. However, I am so new that i doubt I can contribute much and will just leech from everyone's wonderful and informative posts... :peekapooh:

I'm new too.