General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, MrPudding said:

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think so? But is it for celebration or heartbreak? Don’t they have lovesick days at work in Japan now for dealing with break-ups?

Thank you! Didn't realize what this poll was about, but now that I do --> ROFL

Although it's "YAASS Hanyu won a poll again!", it's also kind of scary when you think about the reason.

Also, I was ??? at the cartoon drawings, took me forever to realize it's the JE no pictures rule and 3 Arashi made top 10. My relevant jpop kings. Aw, but Nino and Aiba almost made it!

8 hours ago, liv said:

Seeing the new banner was a perfect bday gift for me... even if unintended, lol. Thx, made my afternoon :)

and love my new default avatar!!!

:laughing: I think we share birthdays, I'm just in a different time zone so I went to sleep before realising it had changed, so discovered my 'birthday gift' a few hours late!

56 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

It may be a little off topic and quite a bit premature, but for those interested in an ACI reunion, the 2018 ACI is going to be at the Sixteen Mile Sports Complex in Oakville, Ontario. Dates are tentatively set for September 26-29.

Really? The timing is perfect, right before a giant national holiday for me, I have a perfect excuse to take time off.  The location makes me wonder if we will get all the TCC boys and girls there. =)

Edit: should we start a thread now or wait till May? Would it divert our nerves away from what will happen in about a week? I have an odd feeling this might be one city I might need help navigating.

31 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

:laughing: I think we share birthdays, I'm just in a different time zone so I went to sleep before realising it had changed, so discovered my 'birthday gift' a few hours late!

Happy Birthday dear WinForPooh! I hope you’ve had a great day with your family and friends to celebrate !  The new theme is a perfect gift  complete with murder face !

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Happy Birthday dear WinForPooh! I hope you’ve had a great day with your family and friends to celebrate !  The new theme is a perfect gift  complete with murder face !

Thank you! My birthdays for the last few years have been disasters, so yesterday there was no disaster, and I was pleasantly surprised! And then it felt like the Olympic countdown has truly started as I start my new year, so I'm ready. Not. I'm not ready, I lied, I'm totally not ready.

4 hours ago, kaeryth said:

"I am my only rival"... Wow! Olympic channel actually made something nice?

I LOLed when I saw they blacked out the eyes of Denis and Patrick. Other than that, Yuzu is indeed so amazing that no one but himself rivals him.

And Happy Birthday @WinForPooh!! Here's to a year of more squishy-ness from Zuzu. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

And dear admins, the new theme is simply :knc_yuzu1:. And the default avatar was so pretty it took me a while to realize that it's default! :knc_tracy1:

58 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Thank you! My birthdays for the last few years have been disasters, so yesterday there was no disaster, and I was pleasantly surprised! And then it felt like the Olympic countdown has truly started as I start my new year, so I'm ready. Not. I'm not ready, I lied, I'm totally not ready.

Spoiler

I’m glad your BD this year is better ! Talking about bad BD , my BD last year was the worst I’ve ever had . :tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg: it was on the day of the Accident ! I never cried so much on my BD like that . I was rude as hell to keep checking on the news about Yuzu while eating with friends and family. Then I went home lying down to rest just in time for the withdrawal . My tears kept running down non stop ...anyway . Sorry about the rant ! Ahh, I’m not ready for Olympic either .:animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

3 hours ago, Xen said:

Really? The timing is perfect, right before a giant national holiday for me, I have a perfect excuse to take time off.  The location makes me wonder if we will get all the TCC boys and girls there. =)

Edit: should we start a thread now or wait till May? Would it divert our nerves away from what will happen in about a week? I have an odd feeling this might be one city I might need help navigating.

Looking at the map, Oakville is midway between Toronto and Hamilton. Looks like it's pretty close to the TCC.

2 hours ago, ruruzest said:
  Hide contents

I’m glad your BD this year is better ! Talking about bad BD , my BD last year was the worst I’ve ever had . :tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg: it was on the day of the Accident ! I never cried so much on my BD like that . I was rude as hell to keep checking on the news about Yuzu while eating with friends and family. Then I went home lying down to rest just in time for the withdrawal . My tears kept running down non stop ...anyway . Sorry about the rant ! Ahh, I’m not ready for Olympic either .:animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

Spoiler

Oh no, that must have been a very bad one! I'm so sorry! Let's call the Olympics your half-yearish-birthday and everything crossed that we'll have a huge celebration!