General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

So. It's looming closer.

Hope you like the new theme, also we will have a streaming party for the Opening Ceremony!

THANK YOU HYDRO, and ALL ADMIN!!

12 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

*opens site*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*goes back to study*

ARE YOU ME?????????????!

Here's a cup of coffee, if you drink it. Or green tea? Anything to keep us awake.

*Opens the site to check it out by the way, since she's talking with her mother on the phone anyway*

*Nearly squeals into the phone*

Me: Yes mom, I'm absolutely alright, it's just my throat acting up again, you know.

1 minute ago, yuzupon said:

THANK YOU HYDRO, and ALL ADMIN!!

ARE YOU ME?????????????!

Here's a cup of coffee, if you drink it. Or green tea? Anything to keep us awake.

Can I join you in for a study group? I still need to revise for tomorrow's exams, and it's almost 8pm here :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: And my throat IS actually acting up again, damnit.

Just now, Aotoshiro said:

*Opens the site to check it out by the way, since she's talking with her mother on the phone anyway*

*Nearly squeals into the phone*

Me: Yes mom, I'm absolutely alright, it's just my throat acting up again, you know.

Can I join you in for a study group? I still need to revise for tomorrow's exams, and it's almost 8pm here :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: And my throat IS actually acting up again, damnit.

*heard a ping on my laptop, slides back in here quickly

Sure! Ginger and lemon tea for you, then? Good luck! We're in the same timezone. My exam is 8.45 am tomorrow:13877886:

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:angrypooh:so no one forgets how scary he will look

I have a feeling that after all these months he's going to hit the ice in practices at warp speed and with a face like a demon - I'm really looking forward to it!

haha saaad, no one with the default avatar has commented yet :P i'm glad you like it :biggrin: the colors were one of the hardest things because my monitor doesn't cooperate well lately so it was a lot of turning the file into a ping pong ball among the admin team for color correcting  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

13 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

*heard a ping on my laptop, slides back in here quickly

Sure! Ginger and lemon tea for you, then? Good luck! We're in the same timezone. My exam is 8.45 am tomorrow:13877886:

My first one is at the same time (2nd at 12), so good luck to both of us! We have to pass to have unhindered middle-of-the-night stream parties for the Olys! And Yes, I gotta make another tea I guess...

New theme!!!! Beautiful!!!!!
Thank you, admins for hard work:thanks:

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

haha saaad, no one with the default avatar has commented yet :P

Think I've seen a few of them on page 2388. The default avatar is beautiful too:7938863: