Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
Yuzuru Hanyu on Wikiquote (discussion thread)
btw, I've added a section for "Official Links" of Yuzuru Hanyu...not all of them are "official" i.e. the Wikipedia page isn't "officially" tied to Yuzuru but it's still his page. I'll add your Wikiquotes page if you publish it. I couldn't find it while searching yet. @sweetwater do you have links to other official Yuzuru Hanyu pages, such as his JSF profile or any other profile? I haven't been able to find his JSF profile from searching but I'm not searching in Japanese... thanks
-
Yuzuru Hanyu on Wikiquote (discussion thread)
"Yuzu is an interesting kid" is that Roman? also, what timestamp is that chinese quote from? (btw it's spelled 'warrior' right) the intro text sounds good; i think a more recent picture would be nice ^_^ phantom kabocha has a lot of free-to-use pictures of yuzu! http://photos.phantomkabocha.com/FigureSkating/index.html this one is so nice but idk if it's professional enough
-
Team Japan
The better question might be...can they breathe during spins
-
Miscellaneous Translations Compilation Thread
- General Yuzuru Chat
it was a long time ago- General Yuzuru Chat
This is so good, thanks!- General Skating Chat
- Donations
- General Yuzuru Chat
thank you for your service!!- General Yuzuru Chat
whatta picture!- General Yuzuru Chat
so cuteeee- Team China
wow, really gorgeous! one of the best!- General Yuzuru Chat
@Henni147 do you think you can create a quote wiki on the planet too? tbh we don't need it in two places, maybe we can link it somewhere...- General Yuzuru Chat
Thanks for the video! And I totally agree! When he does land this jump I think it's one of the most aesthetically pleasing, technically flawless, gravity-and-logic-defying jumps out there. His lutz just has this obvious "counter-rotation" feel that most other lutzes don't have to me...and that makes the jump seem impossible lol. Kolyada's, when he lands it, is also very very good and achieves superhuman height so it rivals but I like Yuzu's takeoff and air position better. I can't think of any other 4Lz that is as good. (Boyang's is relatively consistent as far as 4Lzes go so deserves to be mentioned as well.) A well-landed 4Lz like the one Yuzu did in the GPF FS is arguably my favorite jump of his.- General Skating Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
That is SOO cute! In general I don't think it's a big deal to sell/buy fan goods like this. It obviously takes time to make and requires the artist to have a lot of original input into the item. Sometimes I do want to support both Yuzu AND small fan artists. So it's not like buying from the fan artist will lead me to spend less money on Yuzu!- Hey, remember us?
stan skaters who don't prerotate their lutzes- General Yuzuru Chat
The rot starts at the top.- General Yuzuru Chat
Of course they didn't say they support his decision, they said they respect it. I mean, they couldn't have done any less, because no way in hell would JSF openly acknowledge someone who engages (or engage themselves) with antis of their own skater. That would just be too openly hostile, and JSF is all about plausible deniability. Nothing more, nothing less. Saying "I don't know this person" is a cheap, age-old lie to cover your own ass. However, this casino guy's views are likely as endemic in JSF as its connections to the casino industry (so it seems). It's only shocking to hear those views voiced outright, but what he says is in line with a long history of actual treatment from JSF. So our instincts are most likely right.- Daily Yuzuru Videos thread
this is so lovely! i love the music you chose too. i feel so nostalgic. you should post it in the general yuzuru chat! i think more people will see it there- 875 replies
-
-
- 2
-
-
- yuzuru hanyu
- yuzuru
- yuzu
- videos
-
Tagged with:
- General Yuzuru Chat
how would this person know haters will criticize him for anything under the guise of "humility" because they have nothing else to criticize him for- General Yuzuru Chat
join us ➡️ https://planethanyu.com/tv/ apologies for playing NBC, but NBC is the only full event video i have- General Yuzuru Chat
if anyone's around, streaming this in 10 minutes- General Yuzuru Chat
of course!!!- General Yuzuru Chat
but... help me compile pictures of yuzuru's costumes!! show costumes, EX costumes, and more welcome! (feel free to directly edit the page) - General Yuzuru Chat