Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
testing ok it works - if you use "image" rather than "img" it resizes it. i can't delete/reuse "img" without access to the code, once again, sadly...
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 1
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
It doesn't cost bandwidth because those images are hosted somewhere else (i.e. imgur), right?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I did notice your posts I was thinking 'who is this? should I pm them the new forum?' I'm glad you found your way here I've not been banned or gotten any kind of reprimand. I guess I'm a good girl :angel: with that avatar, you look crystal clean
-
Suggestions?
wow that was fast, thank you!!! BTW, feel free to upload new skins.....no pressure hahah <3 No problem! Ooooh, yeah! I'll definitely have some fun with that next weekend. In fact, I'd start today, but I've been procrastinating all weekend and have hw due at midnight :smile (Yuzuru > hw any day of the week, though) thanks! and yeah, i think i won't have time to do much else today, and generally don't have time during the week, so any updates will have to come next weekend as well...
-
Suggestions?
wow that was fast, thank you!!! BTW, feel free to upload new skins.....no pressure hahah <3
-
General Yuzuru Chat
And just yesterday I think I read somewhere that Yuzuru expressed interest in trying archery or kyudo. It would be so fitting for him, especially considering his name Maybe its just me but everything about him - from head to toe, name to spirit/personality ; it just all....comes together so exquisitely. Its like fate made plans for this angel before he was even born. I wish I could like this post
-
Suggestions?
can you access the admin control panel at the bottom of the forum to access skins?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thank you! That's just....beautiful. I don't know who to admire more, his parents or him :crybaby: My taiwanese friend said his parents must be poets. His name is so beautiful!!
-
Suggestions?
ahh we would love it if you could help! lemme see what i need to do
-
Upcoming features
We will try to move to our own server space soon and get: - Likes - Custom user titles - A mobile version? (if I can figure it out) - A quick reply box that you don't have to click "open" to open haha - implement image resizing for img tags - more skins/better banners & layouts - notification feature, telling us if we are quoted - emoticons - better urls - favicon on chrome - SSL certificate?? - get rid of post confirmation page - tables - twitter embedding