robin

Donations

robin   

Thank you everyone for your contributions!! :pbow:

You can donate to our Paypal: [email protected]

You can also donate to our godundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/planet-hanyu

We can confirm donations from:

First financial report (May 2017)

Spoiler

fishhead

rae4

Lys

mcq

yuzu.fairy

Fay

Meoima

xeyra

raebia

ShiroKJ

Lysa

Hannah555

GreatLakesGal 

Pamigena

gladi

Joey

BLT

dasani

guitarist

sweetwater

Yoa

axelnojutsu

marlet

steemsprite

millefeuilles

Jinabee 

beki 

kaeryth

omurice

Elaine

JustRozy

itiahs

Haleyww

PomeloPooh

cicibox 

Upnights

nihil

ribbons&bows

yuzupon

SuzyQ

caffy

zydeco88

ralucutzagy 

MKulkova

lajoitko

katonice

hwestanna 

cherry

riminin

BrightonDogwoods

unicorn

Danibellerika

Sombreuil

dreamelena 

Floria

Hikari1106ss

JobsCK

Emzie

Moria Polonius

ladycomyn

fanfriend1b2

sallycinnamon

Neenah

icepeony

ElaineChen

Altie

yuzu.fairy

YesWay

Bonesfan

Geo1
kaaaaaaat

Danibellerika

kiches

SSS

Second financial report (June 2017)

Spoiler

steemsprite (pp)

ralucutzagy (gfm)

Hannah (gfm)

ruruzest (pp)

syariiay (gfm)

LadyLou (gfm)

Sombreuil (pp)

yuzu.fairy (pp)

Nuitsuki (gfm)
Smultron (pp)

Third financial report (July/August/September/October 2017)

Spoiler

hamaguri (pp)

Sombreuil (pp)

Fay (gfm)

yuzu.fairy (pp)

steemsprite (pp)

Amarante (pp)

Neenah (pp)

Geo1 (pp)
axelnojutsu (pp)
lajoitko (pp)

sweetwater (pp)

obscurite (pp)

kaaaaaaat (pp)

SuzyQ (pp)

BrightonDogwoods (pp)
Hannah (gfm)

Neenah (pp)

Lyyli (gfm)

ralucutzagy (gfm)

Sombreuil (pp)

yuzu.fairy (pp)

Fay (gfm)

ruruzest (pp)

Sombreuil (pp)

Fay (pp)

Neenah (pp)

yuzu.fairy (pp)

anniered (pp)

lajoitko (pp)
Sombreuil (pp)
kaaaaaaat (pp)

Post below if you're not on the list.

Btw, we haven't had any expenses paid from donations since June and thus we haven't been releasing financial reports. (There's really nothing to report.)

SuzyQ   

Hi,

I sent $10 through paypal. I put "SuzyQ" in the memo section and their automatic phone call confirmed my remittance, but as this is the first time for me to use paypal, please confirm.

Appreciate your efforts to create our free universe.

Reirei   

Hi! this is my first time posting in a figure skating forum (I had been lurking in GS for a few years before the incident happened...so shocking)

I wanted to donate money to show you my appreciation and respect for everything that you have done to move from GS to here (with so much SPEED! Incredible!)

I registered myself with Paypal to send you the donation money, but it seems that an individual to individual money transfer (from Japan) is prohibited, due to applicable Japanese laws and regulations.

I am wondering if there are other Japanese Yuzu fans who are having the same problem.

I would like to donate if I can somehow find a way to do so (I am sorry to trouble you with this when you must be so busy! I would be grateful if you could if help me sort this out, but I am in no hurry so please take your time)

Anyway, I have never done any SNS and I am not used to posting stuff on forums, so it may take a while for me to start making posts, but I think I can help translate Japanese news, interviews, etc. if necessary. I hope, going forward, I can do my share of contributing to the forum.

Cheers!

robin   
Hi,

I sent $10 through paypal. I put "SuzyQ" in the memo section and their automatic phone call confirmed my remittance, but as this is the first time for me to use paypal, please confirm.

Appreciate your efforts to create our free universe.

I wrote you a PM yesterday. I hope you received it? :)

Hi :razz:

I just sent 10 euro with "from nihil".

Thank you so much for contributing! We got your donation :D

robin   
Hi! this is my first time posting in a figure skating forum (I had been lurking in GS for a few years before the incident happened...so shocking)

I wanted to donate money to show you my appreciation and respect for everything that you have done to move from GS to here (with so much SPEED! Incredible!)

I registered myself with Paypal to send you the donation money, but it seems that an individual to individual money transfer (from Japan) is prohibited, due to applicable Japanese laws and regulations.

I am wondering if there are other Japanese Yuzu fans who are having the same problem.

I would like to donate if I can somehow find a way to do so (I am sorry to trouble you with this when you must be so busy! I would be grateful if you could if help me sort this out, but I am in no hurry so please take your time)

Anyway, I have never done any SNS and I am not used to posting stuff on forums, so it may take a while for me to start making posts, but I think I can help translate Japanese news, interviews, etc. if necessary. I hope, going forward, I can do my share of contributing to the forum.

Cheers!

Aw thank you so much for your support! There's still so much that needs fixing but we will hopefully get to everything with time. Hope you will feel comfortable in this safe space for us Yuzu fans and start posting more. We always welcome Japanese translations to help us understand our boy better :smile

Hm I have never heard of this problem. Let's see if othere are other Japanese fans who know a little more about it! Sorry that we cannot accept any other means of donation other than paypal at the moment...

Haleyww   

I sent $10 yesterday. I couldn't register then because the site was marked as phishing. But now the problem seemed to be solved! Yay, great work!

robin   
Sent my donation earlier today, under yuzupon. Let me know if you've received it :)

We received it thank you!!

I sent $10 yesterday. I couldn't register then because the site was marked as phishing. But now the problem seemed to be solved! Yay, great work!

Thank you!! We are trying hard to solve the security warning problem but I'm glad you could register.

Regarding your donation, check your PMs please

robin   
Is there any other way to donate that it's not through paypal?

I'm sorry :/

For now we only accept donations through paypal.