Sorry he won’t be at Rostlecom with all the fan cams but glad it’s NHK where the cameras should be good.  I quite liked Takahashi but will be sad if the younger ones get pushed aside for him - I like the uncles, but the likes of Voronov and Brezina have kept plugging away and had sensational seasons last year while T was off trying other things.  Feels like Louis Smith in gymnastics popping back into the team after a spell in the  media spotlight when there were younger ones who deserved a chance.  At least Dai didn’t pick  a pre Olympic year to do it.

8 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

:knc_brian3:

I sure wish this is a jinx of sorts....

Don't worry Yuzu will be fine. I think Japanese fs fans (non fanyus) need reality check to know who is the BOSS. I'm expecting that is what going to happen there. Plus the NHK venue is located in Tokyo/Kantou (north-east) not Osaka/Kansai (south-west) where many of the fs fundamentalist seem to reside so we'll be okay :fire:

Just now, BWOZWaltz said:

Don't worry Yuzu will be fine. I think Japanese fs fans (non fanyus) need reality check to know who is the BOSS. I'm expecting that is what going to happen there. Plus the NHK venue is located in Tokyo/Kantou (north-east) not Osaka/Kansai (south-west) where many of the fs fundamentalist seem to reside so we'll be okay :fire:

:smiley-angelic001: amen to this... :smiley-angelic001: ...also wishing the judges over at NHK trophy check themselves (is it too much to ask for this? Surely not.... :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:)

3 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

You have to see it this way:

NHK might not allow fancams, but they can escalate with the IceScope this time and measure Yuzu's 4Lz, 4Lo, 4F, 4A... :xD:

Umm...IceScope is Fuji and NHK trophy being hosted by Nihon Hoso Kyokai (Japanese national TV station) so it will be aired by NHK I expect...?

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

You have to see it this way:

NHK might not allow fancams, but they can escalate with the IceScope this time and measure Yuzu's 4Lz, 4Lo, 4F, 4A... :xD:

Ice scope belong to FujiTV. GP series are broadcasted by TV Asahi. Maybe they can share :laughing: