When will Yuzu land 4A

SparkleSalad

When will Mr Hanyu land 4A?  

301 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

Helsinki will be my first time to see him live -- which seems surreal enough. The thought that he might bring Nessie ... *trembles, whimpers, starts to hyperventilate* 

*pats*

Just deep breaths.

Tbh, the more time passes the less sure I am he'll try it at Helsinki. Somehow I think it'll be CoR, if indeed he wants to do it during the GP season.

Tbh in the article they said Dmitriev haven't land it cleanly yet, not to metion about the rotation (tbh if he rotated it I think it would be all over internet)

With the field in Helsinki, 4A  is too risky and would affect his chance to GPF. The current layout is hard enough. COR is just 2 weeks after Helsinki. I dont think he

would try in GP. He never do jump just for the sake of doing it. Krasnozhon tried 4lo way before him. Dmitriev tried 4a in comp. I doubt Yuzuru would care about what's other doing

(SometimeI feel some fans exaggerate things when its come to Yuzuru and 4A.... )

8 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Dmitriev said he's gonna attempt 4A at Rostelecom. The heat is on! Prepare yourselves, Helsinki-goers! 

Unless something has drastically changed, he's not really close to a fully rotated jump but even like that, major props for going for it.

We'll see if it gets Zu to go hmmm. Don't think so really, I think he'll stick to whatever plan he has right now.

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

Tbh, the more time passes the less sure I am he'll try it at Helsinki. Somehow I think it'll be CoR, if indeed he wants to do it during the GP season.

I've picked CoR from the start because usually one of his biggest upgrades happens between the first and the second GP. In late October there's not much time for concrete improvements, but in November-December, he's already 4 months in hard training... and it's usually then that he starts getting the results. 

On 10/28/2018 at 9:30 AM, makebelieveup said:

lollll also seems like less quads from the young guys. I wonder whether Yuzu will change his layout

The new scoring means that the judges are basically spanking anyone who tries a jump and doesn't succeed....makes the quads a lot less enticing until you can land one reliably

I just hope that Yuzuru will ignore the others and the pressure form everyone (including us) and take his time with it. Being first is great but being safe and delivering a quality jump is much better. The 4A is his dream and dreams should be enjoyed. I personally don't care if he didn't try it this season as long as the reason is him being careful and the jump is not ready (please not an injury or pain). I would rather he is comfortable with it and is truly ready to bring it to competition than him rushing it because he said he would do it this season or because he feels pressured by others attempting it.