Guess the New Programs! (and win nothing if you do)

6 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Are you sure it was your gut feeling because I'm pretty sure it was me screaming at you from here

Were you thinking "firebird"? Maybe my gut feelings are linked to you in some way. That would be why my gut feelings wanted me to volunteer in Milan (though my brain ruthlessly took over and stopped it).

11 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Loved this so much I went and got the music - I would love him to use the Yoshida Brothers

Same! I'm hoping he'll someday use this for an ex with the use of the fan as a thrilling eyecatcher of his choreography.
And just imagine all the amazing costumes that he could wear for this!

6 hours ago, Xen said:

Were you thinking "firebird"? Maybe my gut feelings are linked to you in some way. That would be why my gut feelings wanted me to volunteer in Milan (though my brain ruthlessly took over and stopped it).

I do have feelings of warhorse for the LP, but not necessarily a super-used one c: So I may be thinking Firebird or Rite of Spring or some other creepy and epic Russian composer ccc: or Carmina Burana, I have strong Carmina Burana feelings

I am not placing my bets yet though, I want to wait further hints into the off-season :laughing:

9 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I do have feelings of warhorse for the LP, but not necessarily a super-used one c: So I may be thinking Firebird or Rite of Spring or some other creepy and epic Russian composer ccc: or Carmina Burana, I have strong Carmina Burana feelings

I am not placing my bets yet though, I want to wait further hints into the off-season :laughing:

Ahhh, Rite of Spring would be awesome! I also like some movements of Petrushka, but I'm not sure how well it'd work with Yuzu's style, or simply figure skating.

4 hours ago, guitarist said:

Ahhh, Rite of Spring would be awesome! I also like some movements of Petrushka, but I'm not sure how well it'd work with Yuzu's style, or simply figure skating.

Spoiler

This is just 10 seconds short for a Short Program, it could be fixed and it would be the best SP ever for Yuzuru. I am fairly convinced of it. I have the jump spots and the spin spots clear in my head, I swear. (I'll definitely do a fan made montage one day). 

Just curious for all those hoping for jazz, what kind of pieces were you thinking?  I personally can't think of any jazz programs that I love.  Even Parisienne walkways is my least favorite of Yuzuru's short programs as a senior, mainly because I don't like the music though I appreciate the choreographic nuances.

SP: Jeff Buttle - JPop - Jeff normally picks the SP music so who knows.

LP: Shae - Tokyo Ghoul soundtrack :biggrin:

Ex: Kenji Miyamoto - some Japanese ballad

If he goes with a warhorse, I love Carmina Burana and Rach 2

Has anyone skated to Ode to Joy?  I would think it would be good music as he transitions into the next phase of his life.  

I'd like to see him skating to something kind of dark and grungy - it's getting into warhorse category but I think Disturbed Sound of Silence is great skating music - really love the version they did on the Conan O'Brien show.  I also really like the Game of Thrones soundtrack.

Part of me wants him to skate to whatever Nathan picks :smiley-devil:  Judges won't be able to ignore the difference then!

also wanted to add that I want to see him skate to a program choreographed by Misha Ge or Tarasova or do another one by Bestemianova/Bukin/Abe

Here goes nothing! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

SP: Something like the Hall of Mountain King? Choreo by Jeff. I cant imagine how awesome the step sequence is going to slay...

LP: Yuzu seems keen on introducing Japanese music to the world lately...Im guessing its going to be Japanese modern classical music? Like HNL but with more upbeat tempo :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

EX: Its either he continues with the Swan dying/reborn theme ( White Legend - Requiem - Notte Stellata - ???Swan! ) or either he change it to Japanese Rock. 

I am a shallow fanyu who appreciates the low cut on swan costume very, very much. At least I pray to skating deities that one of his next costumes will highlight that insanely beautiful back. :pouty:

*runs away*

Personal favourite wish bouncing off @CupidsBow‘a idea on twitter -

SP: flight of the bumblebees and the entire SP is just a StSq4 with all Level 4 spins to make up for the kuyashii 

:peek:

But more seriously...I too seem to be feeling (wishing for?) a jazzy/upbeat SP and something dark and dramatic for the FS. Feel like he’ll use something Japanese in at least one of the programs assuming they’re all new. I would lowkey die if he did that WTT fan dance as a full EX. It’d be lovely if he could work with Nanami-sensei or Kenji again ;;