Guess the New Programs! (and win nothing if you do)

The three jumping passes thing in Masquerade might mean he means to have it for his SP, but it's designed all wrong, isn't it? All the big performance bits seem to be aimed at the short side, so it would need to be rehauled a lot. Unless he doesn't care about facing judges anymore.

12 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

The three jumping passes thing in Masquerade might mean he means to have it for his SP, but it's designed all wrong, isn't it? All the big performance bits seem to be aimed at the short side, so it would need to be rehauled a lot. Unless he doesn't care about facing judges anymore.

Judges don’t deserve. :hachimaki:

12 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

(it still felt a bit empty to me in Sendai)

I think show programs that are being choreographed with a particular TV broadcast in mind are looking empty, because they are being choreographed towards the camera to show off the "star power" or whatever else. It was obvious in fan cams for ATS, when Yuna was specifically going closer to one of the cameras, looking straight into them, and doing a move. Interacting with the audience is also amped up for similar reasons. It is what it is, but I really don't like it, and wish we'd get full choreographies for shows.

16 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Watch him skate to One Ok Rock as part of his whole new Destroy Everything Era. He listens to them to get all pumped up, just carry it on to the ice.

Eye of the storm/Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer/Push Back. Any of those. Eye of the storm would be an awesome SP in my opinion, but I have a nasty feeling he will use Masquerade for SP...  as for FS I have no idea.

16 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m fine with Twilight Yuzu.

:peekapooh:

Can someone please explain twilight Yuzu?

40 minutes ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Eye of the storm/Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer/Push Back. Any of those. Eye of the storm would be an awesome SP in my opinion, but I have a nasty feeling he will use Masquerade for SP...  as for FS I have no idea.

Can someone please explain twilight Yuzu?

Sparkly vampire nonsense. :D 

I wonder if Masquerade might be his FS now that we know Shae choreographed it. I thought it was suspicious that he would jump a lone 3F in an EX or SP. We only ever see that in his FS, right? :think:

ETA

Well, that shut me right up! :space:

7 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Apparently he said that the Masquerade in Toyama will be the last performance(s) of this program since there are no plans to skate it in the future bc it's a tough program(not only physically,i imagine)

9 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I wonder if Masquerade might be his FS now that we know Shae choreographed it. I thought it was suspicious that he would jump a lone 3F in an EX or SP. We only ever see that in his FS, right? :think:

ETA

Well, that shut me right up! :space:

That’s really a pity 😭....but well even if it was brief it was so worth it !