2018/19 GP Assignments

3 minutes ago, cirelle said:

Yes. But. :volcano: 

Hey with ice cream present, it might even be fun enough for popcorn! Drama can be ... interesting. As long as it's not ours :laughing:

@yuzuangel

Yup, in 1/2/3 hours, depending on the time zone. And I wish they'd give it to us after midnight but somehow am not sure we're that lucky! Probably Euro-working hours.

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Sorry to ask but I’m confused now, I thought it will be decided in Toronto? Or it’s decided in Toronto but published by the  ISU in Switzerland? :headdesk: 

Yeah, I assumed Toronto time as well? So afternoon/evening for me, which works. :drink2:

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Hey with ice cream present, it might even be fun enough for popcorn! Drama can be ... interesting. As long as it's not ours :laughing:

@yuzuangel

Yup, in 1/2/3 hours, depending on the time zone. And I wish they'd give it to us after midnight but somehow am not sure we're that lucky! Probably Euro-working hours.

I feel a little (a lot) too invested for popcorn. :13877886::drink2::drink2::drink2:

4 minutes ago, Smultron said:

:slinkaway:

I'm suddenly terrified :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

At least you've already bought tickets though, so that's one less thing to be stressed about :)

But yeah, I was totally expecting Friday to be the release day :/ My heart dropped when I saw it's actually coming out on Thursday. 

I reeeeaaally hope assignments don't come out in the next few hours :( There's no way I'll be able to buy tickets in the middle of ward rounds :13877886: