Team Russia

One more question for ladies, would Adelina S come back for Olympic season? I mean, like in real not in words :coffee:

She trains with Plushenko and is planning a comeback but I don't really think she can do it. She might go to some senior B competitions, though, but I don't think she has a big change to finish near the Top 3 at Nationals.

As for Zhenya, I think the Sailor Moon EX was fine. It was fun and perfect for that audience. She's 17, the girl can have some fun!

No information about Yulia. I'm afraid she might choose to r****.

Zhenya's great, but I wish they'd try to package her with something different. Something subtler. Sailor Moon was cheesy, but fun! And it was appropriate for that audience, what's the fuss about.

I do hope they find something more suitable to Kolyada - the guy looks lovely on his skates, but those programs were trashy. He'd outgrown them long ago!

Gosh his programmes are so un-ironically Russian :silent:

I think he has a lot of lovely qualities, and mind you totally committed to selling his programmes, but it's time he does something different or else it'd be hard for him to be taken seriously by judges and the likes. I definitely prefer his charm to Kovtun

I think Evgenia and Alina are lock for OG, Radionova just made very smart political move moving from Inna to Buianova.. also she will get good choreos from Shae Lynn, In my opinion 3rd spot will be between Anna and Radionova. Elena is a fighter she will not give up easily.

Zhenya and Alina are pretty much a lock. I had hopes for Polina but I have to lower my expectations now...a shame because imo she's the best of Eteri's girls.

Agree about Radionova, it was a smart move (and please work on that posture >.<).

Gosh his programmes are so un-ironically Russian :silent:

I think he has a lot of lovely qualities, and mind you totally committed to selling his programmes, but it's time he does something different or else it'd be hard for him to be taken seriously by judges and the likes. I definitely prefer his charm to Kovtun

I love his Russian programmes because it suit his style very much and he sells them well.

But I agree on the part that it's time to do something different, esp. for the Olympic season.

Anyway I haven't seen many interviews with him, but a couple of days ago a very good 15-min interview with English subtitles was uploaded on YT, if anyone is interested:

I already liked Kolyada, he has such an interesting charm, but after his EX at WTT I can't help but love him a little. That was such a outside-the-box EX program. Plus his 4Lz (pls land it soon!) is such an amazing jump.

I already liked Kolyada, he has such an interesting charm, but after his EX at WTT I can't help but love him a little. That was such a outside-the-box EX program. Plus his 4Lz (pls land it soon!) is such an amazing jump.

Yeah! It has such an amazing height almost like Boyang's which I consider the best 4Lz in business. If he manages to handle the landing it will be a thing of beauty.

I think Evgenia and Alina are lock for OG, Radionova just made very smart political move moving from Inna to Buianova.. also she will get good choreos from Shae Lynn, In my opinion 3rd spot will be between Anna and Radionova. Elena is a fighter she will not give up easily.

It is as if they do an exchange with kovtun lol this coach switch is so funny to me XD

Yes, I totally love Mika's Baba Yaga EX, it's another program which is unique and he can perform it very well.

Kolyada’s EX was one of the best programs I’ve seen in the Gala. And every time I see him I’m amazed by his exquisite technique in every area.

Next season Aliev and Samarin will compete in senior circuit, so Russian Nationals will be intense not only for the ladies but for the men...

I wonder how Voronov is doing now. I also heard that Gachinski will come back, and am looking forward to see his competitive program again!

Kolyada’s EX was one of the best programs I’ve seen in the Gala. And every time I see him I’m amazed by his exquisite technique in every area.

Next season Aliev and Samarin will compete in senior circuit, so Russian Nationals will be intense not only for the ladies but for the men...

I wonder how Voronov is doing now. I also heard that Gachinski will come back, and am looking forward to see his competitive program again!

Gachinski already competed. You can see them already

SP

FS

Justice for Yulia and Gubanova :crybaby:

Omg Yes Anastasia is actually my fav Russian lady :cry: She's far too exquisite to watch to be held down by measly jumps :cry:

Her arms..! :love: :cry: :cry:

Nastya was the only lady who I thought this about: "Oh, there's a Juliet to match Yuzuru's Romeo!"

Such a pity the jumps never happened. But she's absolutely stunning!