Team Russia

Would you rather be World Champion or be on an Olympic team? i.e. be Radio (and make the team but never win Worlds) or be Elizaveta. idk. She's lucky she peaked for one season and didn't face much competition that year.

Depends. Russia has a good chance for Team Gold..and if enough people falter + you get lucky enough to have the skate of your life (la Adelina), you can get yourself on the podium or even the OGM. The point is, there is that sliver of a chance.

Radio was never on the Olympic Team. That would be Yulia, who is a Silver Worlds Med and Olympic team Gold Med.

I for one still cannot recover from IK split :cry:

I loved their swan lake FD in Sochi and I thought they had a lot of chemistry, it's really a shame they split.

I didn't belive first when I heard they split! And the bad part is that non of them is doing very well since they parted. Katsalapov so-so, but Elena got from worse to worser. Such a shame indeed ... :problem:

Yeah that's the saddest, both of them kinda disappeared.

It's hard for Russia to get team gold at Olympic though. Their ice dance... oh well... and their men...

Well, personally I'll be happy with a bronze or silver. The only really strong component we have are girls. Pairs could be competitive too. Men and dancers... :sad:

It's hard for Russia to get team gold at Olympic though. Their ice dance... oh well... and their men...

Well it will really depend on who will compete in Canada and USA teams. Don't forget that many athletes prefer not to compete in a team event...

I think Canada can will win, with team Russia in 2nd, and the US will be bronze again....

Good chance for Patrick to finally get his OGM and call himself an Olympic gold medalist :clap:

Yeah, he'll be as much an OGM as Julia Lipnitskaya is, in the end, then...

I think Canada can will win, with team Russia in 2nd, and the US will be bronze again....

Good chance for Patrick to finally get his OGM and call himself an Olympic gold medalist :clap:

Yup but you know they won't miss any opportunity to mention it :angel:

Yup but you know they won't miss any opportunity to mention it :angel:

OK, if it makes PChiddy happy and fulfilled, why not? I don't resent him that. He's a better skater than Lysachek, for instance..

Is there any news about Adian Pitkeev? I was ready to see his development and then the injury happened :cry:

I wonder if he'll ever come back. His injuries are serious.