Team Russia

On 28/03/2018 at 3:32 PM, cinemacoconut said:

Can I add that Alena K is the most talented jr lady I have Ever Seen like ever? 

Ive watched ladies FS for a long time and I think Alena is the jewel above all. Sure I once thght Marin Honda may be the nxt queen but with Alena I feel something special about her. To me she matches only what Yuzu can give off. That special musicality, the innate lyrical body movement and just pure artistry on ice. Her jumps are also good. Im her biggest fan now after watching jr worlds. I like sashas quads but I think Alena is the total package. She has the potential to be the best ever. Im not alone in this thght am I? According to the youtube comments many more other than myself were touched by her performance. She is the jewel out of the bunch!!! 

I can see her win major competitions once she turns senior.

She already has good PCS skills and is now upping the jump difficulty as well.

Of course, Sasha is going to work on her skating skills as well. That girl loves to jump and show off her quads, but I read that Danil already said something like that at the JWC.

And then there is still Anna Shcherbakova, who hopefully remains uninjured.

They will all build even more the coming year and then we'll have some monsters entering seniors.

I would be very surprised if one of those three isn't going to win a senior world title in the near future.

5 hours ago, Deliverpooh said:

I can see her win major competitions once she turns senior.

She already has good PCS skills and is now upping the jump difficulty as well.

Of course, Sasha is going to work on her skating skills as well. That girl loves to jump and show off her quads, but I read that Danil already said something like that at the JWC.

And then there is still Anna Shcherbakova, who hopefully remains uninjured.

They will all build even more the coming year and then we'll have some monsters entering seniors.

I would be very surprised if one of those three isn't going to win a senior world title in the near future.

I wished Eteri protects Alena like a diamond. She is a jewel for sure. Hoping she gets the best choreographers next season.

And I jst cnt wait for her senior debut!!♥

Alena K. Yes, she is the one I am watching with the most interest too. I just rewatched junior world's and kurt was in love with her skating basically after only doing a spin and some steps. He was also impressed with trusova, but the awe in his voice was for Alena... and now after her easy 3A clip,  which he mentioned during senior world's, I am sure his admiration has grown further. If she doesn-t grow to supermodel height, she will make a huge splash in seniors right away. She is very special. 

I love one girl named Alena Kostornaia:)). I was impressed w her skating from 1st time watching, which never happened w anyone since Yuna. Her mature artistry is just that captivating (wow srsly, she's younger than alina? Omg). I hope she can survive puberty and keep delivering in senior.