Team Russia

2 minutes ago, TallyT said:

What confuses me is why her fans are blaming Yuzuru????? Neither he, not his fans, made her do any of this....

Yuzuru, safely inside somewhere, takes a sip from his cup of hot Ghana and flings open his Macbook to check the latest figure skating news:

22 minutes ago, mokjakarma said:

This is becoming a PR nightmare. I feel like the organizers of the show should advise her regarding her social media activity since she is still headlining the show, right? 

The show organizer has nothing to do with this since the show was postponed and her post doesnt relate to it. The organizer could only give her advice about sns activity during the actual show or practice. This is purely on her team/agency/manager or her federation. 

17 分, mokjakarmaさんが言いました:

This is becoming a PR nightmare. I feel like the organizers of the show should advise her regarding her social media activity since she is still headlining the show, right? 

“Please note that next year some role performers may change for various reasons, ”

- quote from the organizers

It’s not Evgenia Medvedeva‘ s show, but Sailor Moon show. 

1 minute ago, Kazu said:

“Please note that next year some role performers may change for various reasons, ”

- quote from the organizers

It’s not Evgenia Medvedeva‘ s show, but Sailor Moon show. 

This exactly is on my mind. She better be careful. If people got totally fed up the sponsor might see this as a reason to drop her.

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

What confuses me is why her fans are blaming Yuzuru????? Neither he, not his fans, made her do any of this....

I haven't seen anyone blaming Yuzu for this...where did you see that?  

Anyway, it would be good if she were to realize that now is not the time for defiant posting on social media. She needs to listen to her coach. Brian advises his skaters to be careful with social media for very good reason. 

However, I don't even know if she can go home...Canada's border is all but closed and Russia has closed all land crossings and suspended all international flights. Whether she likes it or not, she's stuck in Japan now. 

I know she's only 20, and these are decisions that would be hard to make even for a much older person, but I hope she gets some good sound advice and starts to follow it or she'll end up destroying her whole career with this... 

5 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Um I ventured onto twitter and indeed saw a lot of people accusing Yuzu and fanyus of ... not really sure what, really, but... Wtf :confused0066:

I haven't gotten to that part of Twitter yet...still wading through the 'she's a terrible person - no she's not - yes she is - you're just a hater - no, you're a mindless sheep, don't defend her' series of Tweets...maybe I should stop while i'm ahead. 

but yeah, WTF. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I haven't seen anyone blaming Yuzu for this...where did you see that?  

It's more like, "Yuzu is in Japan but you don't say anything at all." Which we all know is not a similar case because a.) We don't know exactly where the boy is, no news whatsoever unlike Evgenia who we are all sure is in Japan (said so herself) and is now in Hachinohe (if what multiple Japanese accounts are saying is true) b.) Yuzu is a Japanese citizen that's why he has all the right to be in Japan.

Meanwhile they also attack fanyus by saying the concerned Japanese citizens who want to report her to the Russian Embassy in Japan are crazy Japanese fanyus. :headslap: