Team Russia

13 minutes ago, Yume said:

Ridiculous. They seems like idiots who aren't even sure of their selection criteria. Sad to put athletes in that position. Mostly because of the awful lobbying of someone. Sad.

I bet in a few days we will learn that there will be a test skates. As if the whole season wasn't enough.

I feel exactly like that at the moment, even that insta post by Zhenya... I want to think it wasn't part of something bigger, but it certainly looks like she wants to put some pressure to give that spot to her. Sigh. Or maybe she didn't even think about it but well. She really wants this but imo the season speaks for itself.

I just don't like this whole situation at all...

6 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

She was. Well I hope this was recent but wouldn't be surprised if it was only uploaded now, either. Who even knows what's going on at this point.

It’s the stories, supposed to be uploading only when it’s being shot, I thought?

Just now, hoodie axel said:

I think you can post old vids as stories. But I think it's recent, tbh.

So the war is on. LOL.  

There’s no sadder bunch of idiots than the RusFed in so many ways. But we have quite a fight for those spots over there. I wonder who represents who... as Brian is obviously not taking part in those struggles anyway. He’s got his hands full. 

1 minute ago, liv said:

The drama... this could be a better documentary than we get at the Oscars....

Nah, I’d rather watch Yuzu’s victory at Pyeongchang, to be honest. Tired of this endless scramble with our ladies. 

Just now, Katt said:

Wonder if Sofia and Liza would post something :popcorn:

Liza said she was tired of the whole fuss with the Worlds. And she has shown her weapon at the last competition. 

Sonya has got her European gold...

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Nah, I’d rather watch Yuzu’s victory at Pyeongchang, to be honest. Tired of this endless scramble with our ladies. 

Yes, of course! But, while Yuzu's is a feel good story by the end, the Russia ladies drama and what goes on behind the scenes and behind closed doors in Russia is always intriguing...

Edit: and in Canada we really don't have anything like that! so vanilla....