Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] NNN Documentary

Featured Replies

Was great to see Yuzu again but the ending felt like it should be "to be continued..." :13877886:

I hope someone will translate the part about jumps and PSC, his skating notes and what's up with the 2012 book :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Just now, Hydroblade said:

The last message from him....

 

Please tell what was it? 

 

I came late, had family visiting, and do not speak japanese...but I feel uplifted. 

Thanks for the streaming party guys! The last part was great, though the cola moment was pretty chill too. In Yuzuru we trust, wait to see him back happy and health (and likely blow/kill us out of orbit with his skating) in PC and Milan!

6 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Was great to see Yuzu again but the ending felt like it should be "to be continued..." :13877886:

I hope someone will translate the part about jumps and PSC, his skating notes and what's up with the 2012 book :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

PCS-because Nathan is getting better at this and have higher BV, Yuzu, who is pretty much at max of PCS feels like he cannot improve them anymore so in order to stay competitive with others he has to raise BV (challenger spirit time!)

 

Skating notes- he seems to take them since before being Junior, two first notebooks are mostly up till Sochi, next two are Phantom and Seimei, and the last one is until recently (he is shocked he's going to fill it up soon lol). 2012 book-he had a meltdown at Skate America in the Long, got kuyashii silver and wrote a very decisive 'I will absolutely win" in big letters in his note, so whenever he feels down, he just looks at it xD.

Enjoyed this streaming party :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Cacti is slowly being watered with coke :LOL:

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

The last message from him....

I honestly cried... I still feel like bawling, to be honest... was kind of smiling with tears through most of the thing, but that message made me cry.

 

From memory, he said he received a lot of messages, that nobody has as many expectations as he does, but that he will put up everyone's support and his own feelings and aim to bring the best Yuzuru Hanyu at the Olympics :sadPooh:

Just now, Aotoshiro said:

WHO THE HELL SAYS COKE WAS A CHILL MOMENT HE IS BASICALLY SAYING HE'S VERY CLOSE TO JUMPING QUINTS THERE.

thank god ISU don't have marks for quints yet :squishedPooh:

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

thank god ISU don't have marks for quints yet :squishedPooh:

Payscale for 4T's next position has not been determined by finance department, therefore salaryman 4T will just continue to twirl his pens....

(though a 5T is just...4.75 rotations or less since you do prerotate a bit on the left toe pick)

4 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Now I want a coke :smiley-laughing021:

:laughing: I went to go grab a can of Diet Coke when I saw him drinking his. 

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

I honestly cried... I still feel like bawling, to be honest... was kind of smiling with tears through most of the thing, but that message made me cry.

 

From memory, he said he received a lot of messages, that nobody has as many expectations as he does, but that he will put up everyone's support and his own feelings and aim to bring the best Yuzuru Hanyu at the Olympics :sadPooh:

Until Hydro doesn't translate it properly, let me add that he says he feels like he is challenging Olys for the first time even though it's his second, and he is sure that the expectation will change into power as he goes on with expectation for back-to-backs higher than anybody can have for him (lol basically what you said).

 

I still want to bring up the question, who found Mamoru Miyano as a narrator a positively distracting surprise? It's not that I was wondering which of the characters from the sports series' voice he is speaking in, not at all...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.