Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] NNN Documentary

Featured Replies

Do we have a date for the Coke incident? Like, when was he talking about quints like it was the next challenge?

39 минут назад, cirelle сказал:

Do we have a date for the Coke incident? Like, when was he talking about quints like it was the next challenge?

It looks like airport is in the background, so it must be on the way from Moscow.

4 hours ago, Xen said:

Payscale for 4T's next position has not been determined by finance department, therefore salaryman 4T will just continue to twirl his pens....

(though a 5T is just...4.75 rotations or less since you do prerotate a bit on the left toe pick)

 

Hush. Shhh. Shhh. Do not put that out into the Universe. Or it will laugh back at you. Shhh.

I want to put correction on my overview on skating notebooks! He really DID fill two notebooks just for Seimei, the big one is for since the time he moves to Seniors until after Sochi! That leaves the recent one to fill in with H&L and Seimei 2.0...

49 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

I want to put correction on my overview on skating notebooks! He really DID fill two notebooks just for Seimei, the big one is for since the time he moves to Seniors until after Sochi! That leaves the recent one to fill in with H&L and Seimei 2.0...

 

Which fits with the reports of late nights, training and training and training. And the lisfranc injury. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

9 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

 

Hush. Shhh. Shhh. Do not put that out into the Universe. Or it will laugh back at you. Shhh.

Um...in my defense he talked about it first...  Think Finance department is still debating about pay scale of even the current salarymen quads, so I think we're safe for a while.

@kaerb thank you for the translations. It was great to read and follow along the youtube video. Also, how the hell does he keep himself from boiling over in summer with 2-shirts?!

33 minutes ago, Xen said:

Um...in my defense he talked about it first...  Think Finance department is still debating about pay scale of even the current salarymen quads, so I think we're safe for a while.

@kaerb thank you for the translations. It was great to read and follow along the youtube video. Also, how the hell does he keep himself from boiling over in summer with 2-shirts?!

You're welcome! Translations are here again if anyone needs them (in the thread), was doing them as I watched which is why it ended up taking like 2.5hrs to watch the whole thing:13877886: 

 

Mentioned in General Chat that there were a couple of parts I wasn't sure about because my listening skills + yuzu's mumbly rapidfire talk = nope. If anyone's down to check my translation, especially the knee injury after ACI section, you're very welcome to!

 

(he's prob not boiling over because he takes the car everywhere and has never gone downtown, apparently, so I assume he just lives in the skating rink lol yuzu pls)

 

14 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

 

I wasn't planning on watching this when it gets uploaded like I haven't been watching recent features on him since I find them repetitive but if this is the case, I'll watch just to hear this guy narrate. Don't think I've heard him narrate a documentary or a real world feature before lol.

I 100% didn't hear Mamoru Miyano at first and then he finished his sentence in that distinctive way of his (like a soft exhale) and I was like 'OHHHH' :laughing: yeah, I didn't realise he did voiceovers for documentaries either, but I guess maybe we don't listen out for it o_O

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.