Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] NNN Documentary

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

WHO THE HELL SAYS COKE WAS A CHILL MOMENT HE IS BASICALLY SAYING HE'S VERY CLOSE TO JUMPING QUINTS THERE.

 

That was the 'sit-down-take-a-sip' moment before he unleashed the storm. Just another day in the life of Hanyu :4chsmu1:

1 minute ago, Valkyria said:

 

That was the 'sit-down-take-a-sip' moment before he unleashed the storm. Just another day in the life of Hanyu :4chsmu1:

That was the only chill moment since we got fooled by the laugh, AGAIN. 

I'm suspicious of that laugh now.

Just now, Valkyria said:

 

That was the 'sit-down-take-a-sip' moment before he unleashed the storm. Just another day in the life of Hanyu :4chsmu1:

It was sit-down-take-a-sip-casually-mention-impossible-being-possible moment actually. (ok, not really, he says it's a bit more far away, before dropping the bomb of just one more rotation...)

Just now, Xen said:

You mean when he opened the can...that was the only chill moment since we got fooled by the laugh, AGAIN. 

I'm suspicious of that laugh now.

 

Trollzuru Hanyu is forever. I expect shenanigans everytime, whatever he's doing.

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

It was sit-down-take-a-sip-casually-mention-impossible-being-possible moment actually. (ok, not really, he says it's a bit more far away, before dropping the bomb of just one more rotation...)

I wonder how Brian's hair feel if Brian watches that part of the documentary. 

  • Author

Ok i am a bit confused by bits of his message but i'll try to give an overall translation haha.

 

He said it is his second time at the olympics (this si the part that confuses me) but he feels idk, challenged? for the first time or something. Or feels the same "challenge" as the first time, i am not sure haha.

During the time he was injured, he received messages from a lot of people, and has been carrying those feelings (from the messages) inside him, and with that he will continue to give his ultimate effort (「一所懸命、全力で」wow) to become the very best Hanyu Yuzuru

 

Message below so someone can properly translate it lol:

Spoiler

オリンピックは2度目ですが、初めて挑む気持ちでいます。
私が怪我をしている間に。たくさんの方がメッセージをくれました。
そのたくさんの思いと自分の中でずっと抱えてきた思いを重ねて、一所懸命、全力で最高の「羽生結弦」になれるように努力していきます

 

ETA:

Downloading the docu rn, gonna upload it to my gdrive for anyone who didn't see it :biggrin:

and make gifs

1 minute ago, Xen said:

I wonder how Brian's hair feel if Brian watches that part of the documentary. 

...probably grateful Brian doesn't understand this much Japanese...I hope.

10 minutes ago, liv said:

He was drinking coke? why was this in the program? LOL.

Coca Cola is a sponsor for the Olympic broadcast I think. There was a CM with Daisuke Takahashi with him supposedly broadcasting (I only caught the end), so I guess they decided to include that lol

 

It still surprises me to see athletes drink coke or eat junk food, though lol (But I think I'll indulge in one tomorrow, too...)

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

It was sit-down-take-a-sip-casually-mention-impossible-being-possible moment actually. (ok, not really, he says it's a bit more far away, before dropping the bomb of just one more rotation...)

 

Me, whenever Yuzu shows us his amazing grasp of basic mathematics by counting rotations and greatly simplifying things:

RdWFxvk.png

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

Coca Cola is a sponsor for the Olympic broadcast I think. There was a CM with Daisuke Takahashi with him supposedly broadcasting (I only caught the end), so I guess they decided to include that lol

 

It still surprises me to see athletes drink coke or eat junk food, though lol (But I think I'll indulge in one tomorrow, too...)

Well you're also suppose to eat a lot of veggies and fiber and stuff, but look at Shoma...

No no, the laugh is fine, it’s the earnest voice that tells ya he’s really gonna mess you up, aka ”just” one more rotation. :13877886:

2 minutes ago, cirelle said:

No no, the laugh is fine, it’s the earnest voice that tells ya he’s really gonna mess you up, aka ”just” one more rotation. :13877886:

It's the sugar that makes the insanity go down better? 

*mutters Mary Poppins: With a spoonful of sugar makes the insanity go down, the insanity go down, the insanity go down, in the most delightful way.

To be fair, after he said one more rotation, he also said one more rotation is difficult. Of course, what to most of the world is impossible, to him it's difficult :P

1 minute ago, cirelle said:

No no, the laugh is fine, it’s the earnest voice that tells ya he’s really gonna mess you up, aka ”just” one more rotation. :13877886:

 

The sunshine-ness lures you into a false sense of security, and then... BAM! You ded and your hair is abandoning ship.

 

(Great tactics, I'll give him that)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.