Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] NNN Documentary

Featured Replies

Oh Gosh NHK is coming

Even more pain

 

Omg that was a rollercoaster of recycle but it still got me :sadPooh:

And the best part is Yuzu + Coke :13877886:

aaaaand we're gonna be left on that note. Ouch :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

2 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

The fall with that incredibly intense drums. Pleasee :13877886:

Those drums were part of Michal's SP weren't they? Sooo fitting T.T

There was a bit of footage I didn't see (Yuzu's talking about flowers in Toronto, one more rotation and it's quint...)

And Yuzuru's message which I take as a 'I've received all fan projects and can regularly wrap myself in my 7 meters well-wishes banner. So I'm going to be okay.'

It was worth it! I feel a bit hydrated now!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.