Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] NNN Documentary

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, getsurenka said:

So good to hear his voice... and he kept a picture of PC stadium

When a narration went on about it with something akin to a 'he even has a picture blah blah' I was actually "...You have a goddamn footage of him TAKING that photo, in case you forgot...'

And for the coca cola part, I think in a magazine? Q&A he said he likes to buy carbonated drinks such as pepsi zero and ginger ale when going to convenience store. 

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

To be fair, after he said one more rotation, he also said one more rotation is difficult. Of course, what to most of the world is impossible, to him it's difficult :P

yeah, difficult....like "Yeah, it's a bit difficult but I'm working on it." :13877886:

adorkable zuzu doing his homework and showing his skating notes is my new aesthetics (that, and zuzu drinking coke):10636614:

 

also, he needs more mirrors for his image training:hachimaki:

2 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

When a narration went on about it with something akin to a 'he even has a picture blah blah' I was actually "...You have a goddamn footage of him TAKING that photo, in case you forgot...'

I wonder if he changed his screenshot to picture of PC gold medal by now

  • Author

Our chat lol:

Spoiler

Hydr0blade: NNN Documentary Streaming Party!!!

ohyuzu: Hi~~

axelnojutsu: hi
am I correct in thinking it starts in ~1 hour?


icecoffee: hello!
it should be soon now, ~20 minutes right?


mrpudding: im ready


axelnojutsu: I'm ready physically but I'm not ready emotionally


mrpudding: its 003 right?


mrpudding: now there's men in suits


mrpudding:


axelnojutsu: yup


mrpudding: ok cool


mrpudding: oo its NK and SK meeting


icecoffee: I must say, as someone who is a fan of both and Miyano Mamoru (who I heard will narrate this documentary), I am double excited about this


icecoffee: *both Yuzu and Miyano


mrpudding: so nervous


icecoffee: them: *yonkaiten* me:


mrpudding: at least not Nessie..


xen: wait, I heard nessie...

mrpudding: oo earphone CM

axelnojutsu: they know their target audience lol

Hydr0blade: hi


mrpudding: What if Yuzu is also watching live

mrpudding: (dies

mrpudding: *dies

axelnojutsu: do you think he'd watch himself?

xen: nah, he doesn't like to see his own face, remember?

mrpudding: still earphone CM

mrpudding: And rock music

mrpudding: LOL

icecoffee: but they are indeed targeting him with all the earphobe CM 😂


xen: for his sanity I hope not. He sounds like the type who'd go "And here, I should have picked a bit more to the left...how did I mess that up?" And "oh, that wasn't very tactful of me, I sound arrogant, must do better next time."

axelnojutsu: here we go

mrpudding: omg

mrpudding: OMG

anon4463: *mutters about poking vpn to work properly*

Hydr0blade: ...

axelnojutsu: I'm already sad, how am I so calm and mostly positive about the situation until I see him

Hydr0blade: walking around torontooo?


mrpudding: omg

mrpudding: its new

mrpudding: his neck

Hydr0blade: awww

mrpudding: *dies

Hydr0blade: hisp iuc of the gangeoung ice arena

mrpudding: he is wearing UA under that

axelnojutsu: those super close up eye shots of him will never not be hilarious to me

axelnojutsu: zoom harder

Hydr0blade: (ugh ppl are talking here i cant hear properlyyyy)(


mrpudding: I miss him

mrpudding: crying pooh

Hydr0blade: aww brian

Hydr0blade: lmao is that his room

mrpudding: probably a hotel


mrpudding: looks like it

mrpudding: look at his notes

Hydr0blade: arms...

mrpudding: veins..

Hydr0blade: hes doing homework?

Hydr0blade: yeah

Hydr0blade: hoemwork lmao

mrpudding: lol


mrpudding: what hw?

axelnojutsu: ooh I want to see all his notes

Hydr0blade: awww university yuzu hahah

Hydr0blade: love him <3


mrpudding: mushroom!

Hydr0blade: first year of high school hahaha


xen: am I lagging? I'm seeing him flail on a 4T

mrpudding: its shrine now

mrpudding: we havent seen this yet


mrpudding: or have they shown this?


mrpudding: poor bb

Hydr0blade: noo bb

Hydr0blade: i hope not to see that anytime soon

mrpudding: his hands on the ice


mrpudding: ok they are showing all kuyashii

mrpudding: noooo bb

Hydr0blade: :c

axelnojutsu: like we don't have enough kuyashii from this season alone they go digging up all the kuyashii from the past too


mrpudding: too much kuyashii

Hydr0blade: suddenly

mrpudding: not good for our heart

Hydr0blade: i want to become a mirror

axelnojutsu: somebody give him a bigger mirror and more space

xen: 360 degree mirror?

axelnojutsu: house of mirrors

mrpudding:

mrpudding: it was snowing during NHK

mrpudding: 2015

xen: hmm, in my wechat I have a sticker that has BOrser shaking his head and the subtext "There is no saving this kid."

xen: It seems very appropriate when it comes to Yuzu and his kuyashii


mrpudding: I want this smile

mrpudding: AT PC

Hydr0blade: his faaace

Hydr0blade: awww

Hydr0blade: </3

ladylou: Happy bb😣 I want that back

mrpudding: brian

mrpudding: you can do it

xen: loop is a pretty quad

mrpudding: that laugh

xen: his loops are so gorgeous and huge

axelnojutsu: his 4Lo has a special place in my heart


Hydr0blade: ....

axelnojutsu: oh look they acknowledged boyang exists lol

mrpudding: why show others...

mrpudding: I just want YUZU

ladylou: When Nathan still wore costumes...

mrpudding: he looks sooooo fluffy

axelnojutsu: was that a golden pillow on the couch

xen: when Nathan had curls, and his outfit didn't look like a highlighter line

mrpudding: CM..

axelnojutsu: idk which one's the bigger travesty the costumes or the (loss of) hair

Hydr0blade: im getting depressed

xen: costume

xen: hair can always grow back and go bouncy

mrpudding: same hydroblade

Hydr0blade: aaah more people getting in my room

xen: we can still save the curls in a couple months

Hydr0blade: speaking loudly


Hydr0blade: i cant hear anythinggggg

xen: but there is no saving that costume

mrpudding: lol hang in there

xen: still CM

mrpudding: can they play ANA or Ghana

mrpudding:

Hydr0blade: ;_; i want to like... delete him from my system lol

ladylou: Well, Nate could still go back to daddy shirts...

mrpudding: its back


axelnojutsu: I was giving him shit for the sweatstain shirts but man after the VW fails those look great

ladylou: But need zuzu doing homework, how cute is that!

singcarcom: Hello

ladylou: And those notes 😊

axelnojutsu: I want all the homework footage

singcarcom: 4Lz baby T_T

mrpudding: bb Lz

Hydr0blade: SDKATING NOTES VOLUME 1

Hydr0blade: HAHAHAHA

Hydr0blade: BB

ladylou: aaaaaaw

axelnojutsu: that handwriting lol

mrpudding: so manyy

singcarcom: zuzuzu!!!!

singcarcom: the making of a champion!


mrpudding: BB

Hydr0blade: AWWWWW

mrpudding: WHY AM I WATCHING THIS

singcarcom: AWWWWWWWW

Hydr0blade: "will definitely win" something like that?

Hydr0blade: BB

mrpudding: NOT GOOD FOR MY HEART

ladylou: 😭

singcarcom: I'm feeling so emotional!

singcarcom: I'm a dry cactus getting watered by my own tears...lol


axelnojutsu: whatever happened to those new guards anyway?

Hydr0blade: blade sounds....

mrpudding: so good

singcarcom: what a beautiful combo!!!


singcarcom: Go Yuzu, be the first to land this combo in competition!

xen: those blade guards?

singcarcom: I see Stephen =P

mrpudding: yasss king

Hydr0blade: oh....

singcarcom: my fav part of the program!

Hydr0blade: EEK

Hydr0blade: AOFIHWEJGOUH

singcarcom: =')

ladylou: That choreo 😍


xen: the skate tech guy I usually send my stuff to, had those new skate guards too, but according to him the quality isn't that good, so he actually sent back all of them to the manufacturer and just refunded everyone...

mrpudding: ooo


Hydr0blade: dork

mrpudding: his breathe

Hydr0blade: love

singcarcom: I can see why choreographers like to work with Yuzu...it's a collaboration, rather than an one-way exchange...and Yuzu can always turn their programs into masterpieces

Hydr0blade: help

mrpudding: LOL

Hydr0blade: HELP

Hydr0blade: </3

ladylou: The recycling is strong in documentaries too 😆

mrpudding: always recycle

singcarcom: Caring for the environment is important too! =P


mrpudding: oh gosh

mrpudding: pancake time

singcarcom: ACI!!!

xen: aci TROLL

singcarcom: so majestic!!!

mrpudding: no smile


Hydr0blade: :<

ladylou: 😍 and then 😣

singcarcom: ='(

mrpudding: pancake

xen: yeah

singcarcom: the real 1st pancake

xen: a good pancake followed by a messed up pancake

Hydr0blade: oh no

Hydr0blade: im cvrying now

ladylou: This is crudele

Hydr0blade: shit

axelnojutsu: ah pancake jokes, good old times

Hydr0blade: shit no no no no no i want to keep on watching but the feels hit me


Hydr0blade: HELP ME

singcarcom: T_T

singcarcom: he looks disappointed T_T

mrpudding: nooo you're making me emotional too

xen: I remember joking with BrightonDogwood that if Yuzu was a pancake, Javi was a banana-nut muffine

Hydr0blade: aw

xen: due to Javi's general costume being very...white and brown

singcarcom: the ads really appear at random times

ladylou: Those sudden CM are annoying

Hydr0blade: please remove him from my syustem

mrpudding: why can't they play enegori-kun

mrpudding: lol


singcarcom: lol......

xen: daisuke with cola?

xen: daisuke as coach? o_O

singcarcom: lol...amazon prime ad too?

ladylou: Yuzu!

mrpudding: NOOOOO

axelnojutsu: do they ship healthy ankles?


mrpudding: Why show his feet

mrpudding: cries

singcarcom: I can ship mine to him if doable T_T

ladylou: Argh

singcarcom: i dont need my ankles that much

axelnojutsu: whyyyy

singcarcom: T_T

mrpudding: he can take mine

Hydr0blade: oh theyr talking about how he hasnt been able to do this half of the season?

Hydr0blade: something like that

mrpudding: mine hasn't been hurt yet

mrpudding: at all

xen: he'll be fine

singcarcom: mine too =P

xen: there's been scarier cases

xen: aka Plushenko


singcarcom: omg...his eyes...his face...lol

xen: actually this season is weird in a way

ladylou: Someone hug him please😣

singcarcom: and Plushenko is a bad role model in the injury aspect!

Hydr0blade: fuck i just want to

xen: think how almost all the TCC skaters came back stronger in the late part of the season-Cha, Gabby

Hydr0blade: </3

mrpudding: if Javi come strong at euros

mrpudding: then its TCC comeback!!

xen: yes


mrpudding: so yuzu's will be OLYS

singcarcom: Yes!!! TCC had a weird start to the season. Time for them to take back their glory!

xen: actually had a friend who said she looked up astrology and it said all Saggitarius will come back stronger post Dec

ladylou: COR 😍

xen: so if that is true...well Brian, Yuzu are both Sagittarius

singcarcom: I'm not into astrology but as long as it works in Yuzu's favor, sure!!! Go saggitarius!


mrpudding: I stand any good news/prediction

singcarcom: Shoma is too right? I'm ok with him getting silver =P

mrpudding: wow

axelnojutsu: there WILL be an oly comeback I'll not accept anything else lol

singcarcom: wow...chinese fans in Russia cheering so hard on him =P

mrpudding: aHHH
H

mrpudding: shagcfjevfv


Hydr0blade: JG;AOIEROG

mrpudding: yuzu and coke

singcarcom: he's drinking cola?

mrpudding: ITS NEW

mrpudding: sdafdgsfadAFSG

Hydr0blade: AGH

Hydr0blade: AGJWRHO;GAHUORHUOGAHUOERHUOGAHUIERG

xen: wait he's allowed to drink COLA?!

axelnojutsu: is that allowed lol

Hydr0blade: LOOKS LKE IT

mrpudding: I NEED THAT

singcarcom: did Takahashi send him this cola?

mrpudding: IN GIF

mrpudding: FFFFF

mrpudding:

xen: damn I hate guys

xen: I wasn't allowed any cola when I was active in sports...

Hydr0blade: ;AOIFWJEHGUO;ERGKJDFOAEURUOAUERGJDFOEURH;OAWUITRIOFJADKL;GH

ladylou: Yuzu doing more homeworks 😆

Hydr0blade: NO

Hydr0blade: YUZU


Hydr0blade: "about quints..."

mrpudding: OMG

Hydr0blade: "well, its just one more rotation right"

singcarcom: lol.........

Hydr0blade: FAWUOHEFO;UAWHERHG

axelnojutsu: 5回転 excuse me

singcarcom: It's only 0.5 rotations more compared to Nessie

Hydr0blade: HE ACTUALLY SAID "IOTS JUST ONE MORE ROTATION":

Hydr0blade: FAWJEJFGU9024J9OJIO;GJIO;G

mrpudding: omg bb

axelnojutsu: well you know a quad is only 2 more rotations from a double so same difference right.. ha...ha ha..haa

xen: Hydro, I don't think he'll pull it out that soon


xen: finance hasn't worked out the payscale yet for 4T's upgraded position

singcarcom: Nessie needs to be born first....

mrpudding: wait till next year

axelnojutsu: oly comeback with 5Lz because screw 4Lz m i rite

Hydr0blade: hahah no ofc not lol

Hydr0blade: not soon

singcarcom: and I think Yuzu is extra enough to do it even if ISU has no points for it

mrpudding: so 4A....

mrpudding: *runs

singcarcom: they'll have to downgrade it to 4T =P

xen: what is he saying about PCS?


Hydr0blade: that he has to gradually increase them i think

singcarcom: my japanese isn't strong enough yet to understand fully what Yuzu is saying T_T

Hydr0blade: and that it has been difficult/hasnt beena ble to do it?

Hydr0blade: i think., something like that

xen: wow, is he talking about his rivals?

Hydr0blade: oh no...

Hydr0blade: no

xen: I heard Nathan and something along the lines of BV battle

Hydr0blade: nononono

Hydr0blade: no

Hydr0blade: no

Hydr0blade: nononono

ladylou: (Why nate has no loop in those tables?)

mrpudding: MNNIO

mrpudding: NO]]

Hydr0blade: NO

singcarcom: T_T

mrpudding: damn CM..

singcarcom: omg.....what a cliffhanger!


xen: Hydro, what happened? It's a CM?

singcarcom: NHK is coming soon T_T

mrpudding: they know how to control our hearts

ladylou: How kind, they give us a break before breaking us 😱

xen: I'm going to bed in 18 mins

axelnojutsu: wait is it only 10 more minutes

singcarcom: giving us time to prepare our hearts

axelnojutsu: where is my satisfying conclusion ;__;

axelnojutsu: we cannot end on the NHK note


singcarcom: looks so delicious!

Hydr0blade: no....

Hydr0blade: NO PLEASE

singcarcom: T_T

mrpudding: Please

singcarcom: NOOOOOOOOO

xen: um if anyone wants to

ladylou: That sound when he falls 😭

Hydr0blade: ....

xen: not watch this, I'll holler when it's over


mrpudding: nooo

singcarcom: and that background music.......don't make it more dramatic than it already is...

Hydr0blade: </3

xen: you know, this doesn't look nearly as bad as it did that day

singcarcom: do they need to zoom in to this?

mrpudding: NO

xen: that day had a scarier angle

mrpudding: my heart

singcarcom: at least they're showing this...


Hydr0blade: oh god

Hydr0blade: i cant translate everything

Hydr0blade: but

singcarcom: it's so beautiful!!!!

Hydr0blade: "this is my second time going to the olympics yadda yadda"

singcarcom: saikou no Hanyu Yuzuru!!!

Hydr0blade: "during this time i've been injured i've received a lot of messages from a lot of people"

ohyuzu: This sounds so uplifting

Hydr0blade: "i want to show them the best yuzuru hanyu"

ohyuzu: Thanks, Hydro!

xen: awww

Hydr0blade: i trust that you can do it bb!


axelnojutsu: in yuzu we trust

xen: we look forward to it Yuzu

Hydr0blade: let me go back when it's ready to translate it


singcarcom: at least they ended on a hopeful note

singcarcom: I trust Yuzu!!!

singcarcom: i'm excited for Pyeongchang!

xen: with his training he'll be fine

Hydr0blade: he said that its his second time at olympics but the first time he has idk what feelings

xen: he just needs to skate his heart out

Hydr0blade: i think the kanji was "to run away"?

mrpudding: he can do it!

singcarcom: something about 2-ren-ba?


singcarcom: cant remember...but Yuzu is a human capable of miracles!

xen: I think if Yuzu goes into it utterly fearless, he'll do fine

mrpudding: TCC comeback

xen: just taking it one skate at a time, he'll be fine

Hydr0blade: ill try to translate it when i can re check the thing hahaha

singcarcom: I'm glad all the well wishes has reached him though

singcarcom: btw was the statement at the end new?

Hydr0blade: i think so

Hydr0blade: i havent heard it before


singcarcom: Yay!

ladylou: 😊

singcarcom: I dont need a video or recording of Yuzu...just seeing that makes me happy!

xen: awww

xen: okay, is it over?

ohyuzu: Is it done?

singcarcom: I think so

xen: wow, that was short...

singcarcom: oda and kanako!

ohyuzu: Really short

Hydr0blade: a bit under an hour

mrpudding: so next is

singcarcom: that last 30 seconds was worth it though!


mrpudding: 7 feb

axelnojutsu: well... not a lot of material to work with this season

xen: yeah, I hope he's well

axelnojutsu: they did what they could recycling lol

xen: health first

Hydr0blade: they have to learn fro the master tho

singcarcom: more documentary will come out after Pyeongchang cos Yuzu will definitely be there

Hydr0blade: recycling is useful when one at the right time hahahahahahaha

ohyuzu: That last message was in a notebook, right?

singcarcom: was printed out

Hydr0blade: no, it was typed

xen: I honestly wonder if he'll just go 2 for 2 this season with PC and Milan

axelnojutsu: as long as he's healthy I'm a watered cactus

Hydr0blade: yeah

ohyuzu: Oh

singcarcom: so maybe he sent the documentary team his message


Hydr0blade: ughhh i want to tgo back and read it to transalte it guys hahahaha

singcarcom: he sounds like he's on the right track

ohyuzu: I took the wrong pic 😂

xen: so long as he tries his hardest, I think he is usually rewarded

axelnojutsu: doesn't he always try his hardest? does he have a chill mode?


xen: 功夫不负有心人

xen: I don't know...thought the cola mode was pretty chill


ohyuzu: That cola moment 😂😂

singcarcom: first time seeing Yuzu drink something that I can easily recognize XD

xen: that was very chill, the chillest we've seen of him


xen: okay, time for me to sleep, bye guys

singcarcom: goodnight!

axelnojutsu: goddnight

axelnojutsu: good

Hydr0blade: screenshotted the holy moment

raebia: Goodnight!


ohyuzu: I wish I could go back and do the same thing.

Hydr0blade: https://imgur.com/d5WxPYS

ohyuzu: Good night! 😄

ohyuzu: @hydr0blade Thanks!

Hydr0blade: ok going back to the planet now haha
thanks guys for coming and screamign here hahaha

 

Just now, Xen said:

yeah, difficult....like "Yeah, it's a bit difficult but I'm working on it." :13877886:

And that explains why I felt literally no shift between genres when I went from watching Shaman King (in my defense, with Russian dubbing, to train my passive understanding of spoken language) to watching this docu :facepalm:

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, we're officially 26 days away from Men Individual SP event at PC :10636614:

22 分, Aotoshiroさんが言いました:

I still want to bring up the question, who found Mamoru Miyano as a narrator a positively distracting surprise? It's not that I was wondering which of the characters from the sports series' voice he is speaking in, not at all...

 

I wasn't planning on watching this when it gets uploaded like I haven't been watching recent features on him since I find them repetitive but if this is the case, I'll watch just to hear this guy narrate. Don't think I've heard him narrate a documentary or a real world feature before lol.

 

18 分, Hydrobladeさんが言いました:

Ok i am a bit confused by bits of his message but i'll try to give an overall translation haha.

 

He said it is his second time at the olympics (this si the part that confuses me) but he feels idk, challenged? for the first time or something. Or feels the same "challenge" as the first time, i am not sure haha.

During the time he was injured, he received messages from a lot of people, and has been carrying those feelings (from the messages) inside him, and with that he will continue to give his ultimate effort (「一所懸命、全力で」wow) to become the very best Hanyu Yuzuru

 

Message below so someone can properly translate it lol:

  Hide contents

オリンピックは2度目ですが、初めて挑む気持ちでいます。
私が怪我をしている間に。たくさんの方がメッセージをくれました。
そのたくさんの思いと自分の中でずっと抱えてきた思いを重ねて、一所懸命、全力で最高の「羽生結弦」になれるように努力していきます

 

ETA:

Downloading the docu rn, gonna upload it to my gdrive for anyone who didn't see it :biggrin:

and make gifs

 

The second one's pretty close! ^-^ He said it may be the second Oly of his career but he's going to go at it like it's his first. Which is kinda the opposite of what Uno said in his Oly team selection speech (he said it's his first Oly but he'd be going into it like it's his last), but with the same sentiment behind it. Everything else looks pretty much perfect to me. :)

 

Oh, and did you transcribe that, btw? That's some kickass work. I myself suck at transcribing. In any language.

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

yeah, difficult....like "Yeah, it's a bit difficult but I'm working on it." :13877886:

this reminds me of when he said it would be difficult to work on 4A...before Olys:slinkaway:

(sigh, I want to know how his ankle is doing and if his quads are swarming back to him:sigh:)

 

3 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

I wonder if he changed his screenshot to picture of PC gold medal by now

 

You bet he has :devilYuzu:

6 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

adorkable zuzu doing his homework and showing his skating notes is my new aesthetics (that, and zuzu drinking coke):10636614:

 

also, he needs more mirrors for his image training:hachimaki:

 

hahaha it looked like the mirror is a bit small ;)

 

Thank you for the translations guys!! I feel a bit hydrated now :13877886:just a bit

  • Author
15 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

 

I wasn't planning on watching this when it gets uploaded like I haven't been watching recent features on him since I find them repetitive but if this is the case, I'll watch just to hear this guy narrate. Don't think I've heard him narrate a documentary or a real world feature before lol.

 

 

The second one's pretty close! ^-^ He said it may be the second Oly of his career but he's going to go at it like it's his first. Which is kinda the opposite of what Uno said in his Oly team selection speech (he said it's his first Oly but he'd be going into it like it's his last), but with the same sentiment behind it. Everything else looks pretty much perfect to me. :)

 

Oh, and did you transcribe that, btw? That's some kickass work. I myself suck at transcribing. In any language.

Oh ok, i guess i had the  "feeling" but didn't know how to put it (i immediately understood it as something like "this is my second olympics but i am approaching it with the same feelings as the first" or something like that)

And it's not a transcription haha i suck at them too, they showed the text he sent :P

So, a quick recap for @SparkleSalad and those who are coming in late/gonna watch after Hydro uploads: LAST FEW SECONDS IS TOTALLY WORTH IT. We got Yuzu walking around Toronto talking about the region he lives in (new), a lot of recycling, reminder that Yuzu was out for more than two months after he overtrained his knee back before fake London, which started with symptoms similar to those of the pre-ACL knee uneasiness+both first pancakes, a bit of talk about his review notebooks and his overview on a challenger mindset, got hyped with CoR Lutz, GOT CHILL-WITH-COKE-DROP-THE-QUINT-BOMB moment after that (new), got the coverage of NHK withdrawal (TRIGGER WARNING: Dangerous footage of the fall), got the reaction of him getting announced on a Olys team, got a NEW message of his feelings regarding the PyeongChang, Got a Lot Of Feels about the tbc ending of the program.

 

Bonus Points for MaMiya's narrating as if that was effing shounen anime, bc it means it gotta has a happy ending.

  • Author
Just now, Yolo3a said:

Please tell me somebody got the entire video and did a translation:peekapooh:

Got the entire video, i am currently converting the part of the "casually talking about quints while drinking coke" and his talk about the pcs, hopefully someone can translate that? i love hearing him talk about the tech part and sadly i didn't get everything haha

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Bonus Points for MaMiya's narrating as if that was effing shounen anime, bc it means it gotta has a happy ending.

The way Yuzu and him laugh is similar and no one can convince me otherwise. I love Mamoru Miyano's voice!! But i ahte that everything i've liked is being directly associated with him lately. There are some things that are still safe

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.