Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] NNN Documentary

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I'm almost as excited as before a competition lol withdrawal symptoms are real :13877886:

 

Omg I feel numb! Maybe because I still have no idea what will the service be about? Plus, I want to see Yuzu skate... I just need his skating right now. 

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

I'm almost as excited as before a competition lol withdrawal symptoms are real :13877886:

 

Just now, MrPudding said:

my heart is already beating fast

I love the first moment that feeling kicks in, this means something I was waiting for is approaching very closely (grrr, I heard yonkaiten in reference to snowboard and got a micr heart attack...)

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

 

Omg I feel numb! Maybe because I still have no idea what will the service be about? Plus, I want to see Yuzu skate... I just need his skating right now. 

 

3 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

 

I love the first moment that feeling kicks in, this means something I was waiting for is approaching very closely (grrr, I heard yonkaiten in reference to snowboard and got a micr heart attack...)

 

Even if we won't see any news, just old stuff, my curiosity is bigger than anything else now :animated-smileys-character-075:

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

Even if we won't see any news, just old stuff, my curiosity is bigger than anything else now :animated-smileys-character-075:

 

I don't expect much in the way of news, to be honest. Feels bittersweet to get stuff from before the injury, but the withdrawal is too real :13877886:

You can ;t just write OMG without the details!!! What is OMG... i have yet to get my stream loaded!!

Having horrible internet is a figure skating fan worst nightmare. Can’t stream anything. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Just now, Sammie said:

Having horrible internet is a figure skating fan worst nightmare. Can’t stream anything. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Can you imagine me, streaming then when Yuzu jumps the stream disconnects. :sadPooh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.