Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] NNN Documentary

Featured Replies

There is nothing at 00:55 :confused:  It's 002, right?

3 minutes ago, LadyLou said:
  Hide contents

you can use an account e.g. from yopmail, on yopmail you only have to choose one word and check inbox of "[email protected]" for the confirmation link and then forget about that account (I've used words like valina, alanina and yesterday I went for pagina, so it isn't hard at all:biggrin:)

 

ETA: can someone tell me what are they broadcasting right now? To check if I got the right channel

 

Going Sports&News. 

 

日テレ, channel 3

 

hace 4 minutos , LadyLou said:
  Reveal hidden contents

you can use an account e.g. from yopmail, on yopmail you only have to choose one word and check inbox of "[email protected]" for the confirmation link and then forget about that account (I've used words like valina, alanina and yesterday I went for pagina, so it isn't hard at all:biggrin:)

 

ETA: can someone tell me what they are broadcasting right now? To check if I got the right channel

There is a man in a boat and animals. I selected channel 002, but there is nothing at 00.55, only at 00.45.

hace 1 minuto , SparkleSalad said:

 

Going Sports&News. 

 

日テレ, channel 3

 

Thanks, I thought it was on 002

 

Just now, PapiandPooh421 said:

Channel 2 are with dogs right? Si that's not it? 

Yeah, you want to get on 003

 

ETA: still sports news, swimming currently

...I'm running away from the ever-growing pile of Advanced Experimentation study materials to try and watch this, because I miss Yuzu too much and I've been good all this while, so. Priorities, I has them.

 

(Hello there, everyone. How's the Great Midseason Drought going? :_D)

Nope, I just can't do it. Sleep is dragging me away. Someone please do a recap of what's in the doco and if there's any post-injuy footage or news? :snonegai:

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Nope, I just can't do it. Sleep is dragging me away. Someone please do a recap of what's in the doco and if there's any post-injuy footage or news? :snonegai:

Good night! :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp: I'm staying till the end, so I'll try to make a recap!

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

Good night! :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp: I'm staying till the end, so I'll try to make a recap!

 

Thank you! :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: Buona notte!

does anyone know how to stop that activation pop up.. its still annoying 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.