Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

Nathan has a recent example of what can happen if you skate while you're sick.  As far as the hype is concerned I wonder whether he believes it, like Vincent, in which case he might have an unpleasant awakening, or whether he's calculating the odds, in which case he's a contender.  I think it's the latter- but I could easily be misreading him.

 

Tara and Johnny have their brief from NBC 

7 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Is Nathan sick now or was he sick before? I think I read somewhere that he was sick after GPF and lost training time but not that he is currently ill  :confused:  

 

I am getting really confused with all the news about injuries and sickness, I can't keep track anymore :13877886:

 

They say he was sick this week like many of the skaters Were. Gastro Issues, with vomiting etc

And it's the second curse of the season - those not injured shall suffer food poisoning/ gastric virus /etc

2 minutes ago, liv said:

 

They say he was sick this week like many of the skaters Were. Gastro Issues, with vomiting etc

:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

I turned that away. Didnt want to see that interview... but I am sure it was better than listening to Tara talking about her glories in that sit diwn with Johnny. Turned that away too. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.