Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

Oh my god. I think I've just fallen in love with 2 American ice dance teams :smiley-love017: Is it me being extra emotional at 2 am or are H/D and C/B really amazing today? :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 minute ago, Smultron said:

Oh my god. I think I've just fallen in love with 2 American ice dance teams :smiley-love017: Is it me being extra emotional at 2 am or are H/D and C/B really amazing today? :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

It’s 6 pm here and they are really that amazing.  :laughing:

Just now, Sammie said:

It’s 6 pm here and they are really that amazing.  :laughing:

 

It's always such a nice moment when you finally "get" a skater or a team :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

So glad for H/D to win the title. They weren't their best, but I thought the performance was there. Surprised that C/B got the highest of the night, but they hit their levels and that makes the difference. However, it was really close. The top 3 were just tenths of a point apart. The US has 3 strong teams, but in terms of getting the push from USFSA, hmmm, don't know who they will go with. The Shibs definitely have to skate cleaner than they have lately because those errors have them in trouble... and, I have to say that this Coldplay program, imho, is their weakest one. I much prefer their Fix You part of the trilogy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.