Who is your favorite currently active senior female skater?

Who is your favorite currently active senior female skater?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, Smultron said:

:10742289:

I haven't followed juniors that closely before 15/16 but I saw Wakaba in person at the Junior World Championships in 2016, and I immediately liked her skating, even though Marin became the junior World Champion and Wakaba got "only" the bronze. There was something extra special about her when I saw her skating!

From the older generation, I like Carolina Kostner. For several reason, I didn't really like her skating many years ago...but over the years she became a beautiful skater and a very good competitor, too. She's the type of skater that is just simply beautiful to watch.

There are several other skaters that I like a lot, too, but these two skaters I like the most now.

Too hard- I want to say Satoko but I haven't seen her for ages and don't want to jinx a hopefully successful return.  Apart from her it would have to be Mai - I admire people who succeed in adversity and I like the smooth glide of her skating.

This is really haaaaard... I feel like I don't have just one clear favorite... I am equally fond of Wakaba and Mai and they both make me go :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: whenever I watch them. And they both have wonderful programs this season... Satoko and Marin are in my book of favorite ladies too... And I don't know how I will survive The Great Bloodbath in December :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: 

Evgenia is another favorite lady of mine. The first time I searched her on youtube and watched her W.E. program I ended up sobbing and her last year's LP gives me chills every time. But I am always salty about her choreo. Let the girl work with a proper choreographer!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: