Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

The soft look at Pooh with now visible petting. 

1 minute ago, CupidsBow said:

I mean he wanted to gain muscle and he went and did it and I appreciate his efforts a lot

👍🏻 A++++ thigh muscle definition

I'm in a state where I'm both awestruck by the muscle definition and vein-y-ness and also like 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT I EXPECTED OFC HE'D BE RIPPED AF' :xD:

 

probably because of his baby/ouji-sama face

His gorgeous 4Lo. Best one he had in the FS the entire season, I think.

Ah, his 'shall I do 5 or 6 quads' spin. 

Just now, xeyra said:

His gorgeous 4Lo. Best one he had in the FS the entire season, I think.

Ah, his 'shall I do 5 or 6 quads' spin. 

God, his mind is a thing of beauty!!! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.