Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

And here's the other program of my top 3. 

I literally have his program music on my phone because I love it so much but that seems to be an unpopular opinion I guess?? :confused: Even the wailing hahaha

Ooo, I love how he ends his step sequence

I like this FP. The lightness (of the.......hapsichord??? idk what the instrument is) suits his quick skating style and the melody is kind of a bit weird and offbeat which he carries through with his INTENSELY FOCUSED FACE.

 

Not a fan of the wailing though, to be fair (what is she wailing?)

  • Author
1 minute ago, obscurite said:

I literally have his program music on my phone because I love it so much but that seems to be an unpopular opinion I guess?? :confused: Even the wailing hahaha

Ooo, I love how he ends his step sequence

I hate it because I don't like that it's in Spanish lol. I can only make out so much of the lyrics and just ew haha I don't like it

1 minute ago, obscurite said:

I literally have his program music on my phone because I love it so much but that seems to be an unpopular opinion I guess?? :confused: Even the wailing hahaha

Ooo, I love how he ends his step sequence

Hahahaha locoooo locooooo locooooo :rofl: I disliked it when I first heard it but after a couple competition I also grew to like it now!

His 3A-1Lo-3F is so smooth now. I remember seeing it in his 2015-2016 season and he had a slight hesitation/pause before going into the 3F but now it's just bam bam thank you m'am. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.