Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm in a state where I'm both awestruck by the muscle definition and vein-y-ness and also like 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT I EXPECTED OFC HE'D BE RIPPED AF' :xD:

 

probably because of his baby/ouji-sama face

 

We do see that awesome thigh definition with the pants he wears for performances, though. LGC in particular shows it very well. 

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm in a state where I'm both awestruck by the muscle definition and vein-y-ness and also like 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT I EXPECTED OFC HE'D BE RIPPED AF' :xD:

 

probably because of his baby/ouji-sama face

 

Hes like the male version of a bagel girl. Cute and soft in the face and just slammin' in the body lmao

i mean you do see the definition in LGC costume because of the duel tone on the pants but seeing bare gams is different :P

And now his definition of soft 4T. :smiley-love017:

holly...I was staring at the thigh muscles and just realized there was a second pic:headdesk:more legs more:embSwan:

And now the best SE-1A-SE ever.

It still makes me laugh he pops two jumps and still manages 200 points. 3 quads plus all his combos in the second half have a lot of BV power.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.