On 30/8/2017 at 16:34, BrightonDogwoods said:

But what else could ' the color of winning' be, besides gold?? The blue is beautiful, but I can picture the ombre being gold instead, not a gold lame...

I'm definitely on board with Seimei being red in place of purple/green, and alot of black would be cool too. I've seen so many fan arts, everyone seems to be anticipating a red Seimei. We should see at ACI!

I always thought that the colour of the victory is red (there is an interesting read here)

And red and black Seimei would be gorgeous. Just look at this.

ETA red & blue also looks good for me

27 minutes ago, robin said:

Even the Axel entry! (Not sure if that is equally impressive on inline skates? Probably?)

I don't know, but inline skates are waaay more difficult for me than ice skates, they are heavier and I feel like I have less control over them, so I'm hella impressed!!! 

8 minutes ago, kaerb said:

The only thing that stops me from going all in on red!Seimei is that...we know the boy is superstitious and he hasn't worn an outfit with red in it since CoC 2014.... : / 

But he trains in red, so he can't exactly hate the color. 

And he won his first ever international senior medal in red. 2011 4CC. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

But he trains in red, so he can't exactly hate the color. 

And he won his first ever international senior medal in red. 2011 4CC. :biggrin:

Well no, I don't think he hates the colour but just...maybe not in competition costumes? I like your optimism though!

But not since CoC.......which is such a pity cos he looks good in red T___T

Yuzu wears black all the time when not competing (casual clothes and traning clothes), and I think it may be too much black. I can't even imagine a black custom without thinking of his UA :shrug:

Of course, Yuzu being Yuzu he can surprise me with something spectacular, but I am still unsure he should go for black... Dark blue and red on the other hand I am totally on board with :smiley-love017:

1 hour ago, Smultron said:

Definitely! I'm super impressed! :bow: 

I can't believe people do such stuff with inlines, it's incredible :goe:

I thought so!! Yuzu inspiring so many athletes across disciplines. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

This rendition of the Chopin costume is pretty decent, too

7 hours ago, kaerb said:

The only thing that stops me from going all in on red!Seimei is that...we know the boy is superstitious and he hasn't worn an outfit with red in it since CoC 2014.... : / 

True but the guards do have red on them so that bit confuses me then. Red, black and blue to be precise. So if Chopin is blue perhaps that leaves us with black and red. Hah, all this speculation, who knows what we'll see in about two weeks (and oi, talk about time flying!)

No gold though :biggrin: