1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

Bb yuzu's reaction when he found out that he will definitely medal at WC 2012 :10636614:

He was so cute here, clutching his skates and not believing himself... and he had performed with an injury... :8122879:

On 6/18/2017 at 10:16 AM, liha said:

from today's broadcast! Not sure what he was struggling to say but :7938863:

Yuzuru thanked the audience for their support and said that he had not expected to win. What he was struggling to say was he thought that it was the support and applause of the audience that had made him strong (enough to win).

1 hour ago, Altie said:

What is he saying ?

"Yuzuru Hanyu , I'm saying this  once  again, is  a unique sportsman. An athlete  with a  bright future, with great charisma,  with great  skating skills and fast jumps. I find it very important, that  although he is the  athlete who has reached  the  top,  he still does not stop, he goes  further and further, he gives his  best  even at  the  exhibitions, and the  public acclaims this , of  course. They  like  to see a quad, a triple  axel,  the  ultra-c jumps. That's  why he is so great"

6 minutes ago, Gaby said:

"Yuzuru Hanyu , I'm saying this  once  again, is  a unique sportsman. An athlete  with a  bright future, with great charisma,  with great  skating skills and fast jumps. I find it very important, that  although he is the  athlete who has reached  the  top,  he still does not stop, he goes  further and further, he gives his  best  even at  the  exhibitions, and the  public acclaims this , of  course. They  like  to see a quad, a triple  axel,  the  ultra-c jumps. That's  why he is so great"

Thank you so much