2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Fancam of LGC RT at ACI. My gosh, his speed and ice coverage (everyone should definitely get out of the way :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:)

Reveal hidden contents

@kaerb, he did the "go crazy" gesture after the 4S-3T here :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

UM HI. I'D LIKE TO REPORT @kaeryth FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER

(can we talk about how leaving it out and not having a 100% clean version of LGC is one of the biggest tragedies in figure skating because seriously)

Interesting what sort of videos youtube will recommend lolol it appears that yuzu interacted with the people at 'Earphone', which appears to be a store and blog, in 2015. It shows you the music player he uses (a gold IRIVER Astelle&Kern AK240 which is custom engraved with 'Challenge, Evolve and Gratitude with All my HEART'), all the earphones he uses and as expected, his favourite colour is gold, especially gold leaf in clear plastic designs. now if he could get sponsored.... :laughing:

Blog post of yuzu visiting their store: http://e-earphone.blog/?p=3029

This MAD gave me chills. I usually dislike when people put a song over his programmes but this one matched perfectly with his skating and the editing was wonderful. The lyrics are beautiful and they really represent him. He should definitely skate to this song :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

• 3 weeks later...