Planet Hanyu Fan Demographics

MaxSWAGG

Yuzuru Hanyu Fan Demographics  

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To be completely fair, maybe you should add an Other option to the gender question. Not sure if there are any on the Planet who don't identify as male or female, but to me it should be normal to have at least a third option (because going through all the gender options is complicated indeed) in this day and age. :snpeace:

12 hours ago, Geo1 said:

75 females and Max and I are the only guys! I guess that makes us special!

Perhaps you're exceptionally discerning - or very brave- or both!

We have over 1700 registered members, but a chunk of those are probably lurkers or non-english speaking, so they may not participate in the poll. Others might not actually have found it yet.

What I do not understand of this poll is why the number expressed next to the title is higher than the actual votes, or so it seems. For example: now next to the title is written "118 members have voted" while down under I count only 111 votes :yznotimpressed:

More, the poll is interesting (apart the questions of gender already mentioned), but I do not know how many members have seen it. I do not know if it would be better to make a post with a link in the general Yuzuru chat thread.

2 hours ago, fireovertheice said:

What I do not understand of this poll is why the number expressed next to the title is higher than the actual votes, or so it seems. For example: now next to the title is written "118 members have voted" while down under I count only 111 votes :yznotimpressed:

More, the poll is interesting (apart the questions of gender already mentioned), but I do not know how many members have seen it. I do not know if it would be better to make a post with a link in the general Yuzuru chat thread.

that is weird!

I already posted a link in the general chat! I'm thinking maybe we should have another poll (with more gender options) later when the season starts and we have more traffic anyway. and this time we could start it in the Yuzuru Hanyu subforum and move it here later. more people will notice it that way

On 22. 5. 2017 at 01:24, liha said:

that is weird!

Is there a possibility that when a person wants to just see the results he is written as if they voted but with no votes added to the poll?