Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 hour ago, ShiroKJ said:

I'm pissed because I got 3 paper cuts within a few hours so I ended up just wearing gloves the rest of the day. :mad0066:

And white chocolate is gross. Don't try to pass that stuff off as real chocolate. 

I feel betrayed when i look at white chocolate. THAT. ISN'T.CHOCOLATE.

And tastes really bad...

Sometimes I have the most random "aha" moments ever.

Like what if the reason we only know about Japanese ninjas is because Japanese ninjas are just the worst of ninjas? What if French ninjas are just that good.

6 hours ago, Anony said:

Sometimes I have the most random "aha" moments ever.

Like what if the reason we only know about Japanese ninjas is because Japanese ninjas are just the worst of ninjas? What if French ninjas are just that good.

:rofl2:

a 1000 like for this post.. You really made my day.

depending on what you do with matlab it's ok

i once had to design a tool to optimize parameters of a complex chemical model and i never hated anything as much as i did matlab back then

but implementing fd fem with it wasn't all too bad

16 hours ago, ShiroKJ said:

And white chocolate is gross. Don't try to pass that stuff off as real chocolate. 

THIS! I only eat dark chocolate (and normally above 85% cocoa)... milk chocolate only when there's no option... :confused0036:

16 hours ago, surimi said:

Ah, thanks. Yup, they are rather confusing, but I have to use the time before my summer beginner course starts in July. My worst fear is that I turn up and everyone turns out to be just a self-doubting pre-intermediate, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I hate to be the loser when it comes to language learning. actually, I hate not being the best! :laughing:

Hey, people, I've just noticed, where have the sigs gone? 8o Or where do I enable them?

#same

I am starting Oriental Languages at my University in September... and I am already studying by myself because of reasons. Actually, I don't think university will ever be as competitive as high school was, for me. But I do have to keep my grades up for scholarship reasons, so... I am definitely motivated for the right reasons. After spending 13 years of compulsory education like hell because I had to always be the best at everything because my self-esteem was the worst, I don't want to repeat the same mistakes, and live university like a torture... 

On ‎18‎.‎5‎.‎2017 at 23:22, ShiroKJ said:

I'm pissed because I got 3 paper cuts within a few hours so I ended up just wearing gloves the rest of the day. :mad0066:

I LOVE white chocolate :loveeyes: :love:

21 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

#same

I am starting Oriental Languages at my University in September... and I am already studying by myself because of reasons. Actually, I don't think university will ever be as competitive as high school was, for me. But I do have to keep my grades up for scholarship reasons, so... I am definitely motivated for the right reasons. After spending 13 years of compulsory education like hell because I had to always be the best at everything because my self-esteem was the worst, I don't want to repeat the same mistakes, and live university like a torture... 

Cool! What languages are you going to study? Myself, I hope to add Chinese to my list, in the distant future. I like the sound of it. :loveeyes: But the kanji seem dreadfully difficult!

2 minutes ago, surimi said:

Cool! What languages are you going to study? Myself, I hope to add Chinese to my list, in the distant future. I like the sound of it. :loveeyes: But the kanji seem dreadfully difficult!

Predictably so, I am studying Japanese as first language and Chinese as second! I could have chosen Arabic or Korean as second language... but I also love Chinese very much. Also, hello, most spoken language in the world. But I still don't know what job I'm gonna do after that, or where. The future is a question mark!

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Me too, I love both white and milk chocolate.  Dark choco is the healthiest but it's often too bitter for my taste. :slob:

This reminds me of my best friend. She once bought a 90% cocoa chocolate bar and she said it tasted like wood to her... :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Puniyo said:

This reminds me of my best friend. She once bought a 90% cocoa chocolate bar and she said it tasted like wood to her... :rofl:

That particular kind of wood is delicious. I miss chocolate...

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Predictably so, I am studying Japanese as first language and Chinese as second! I could have chosen Arabic or Korean as second language... but I also love Chinese very much. Also, hello, most spoken language in the world. But I still don't know what job I'm gonna do after that, or where. The future is a question mark!

Wow, it must be so difficult, studying both at once! I've been learning for 1,5 months, but there still remain about 9 hiragana signs on my 'to do' list, and I know only like 10 katakana signs and about 10 kanji! I can't imagine learning Chinese simultaneously, and having to remember the kanji from the start. :dbana: Perhaps we should create a study buddy thread here for these languages. ^ ^

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Me too, I love both white and milk chocolate.  Dark choco is the healthiest but it's often too bitter for my taste. :slob:

Have you tried dark chocolate with fresh fruit and candied fruit? Or melted, fondue style... :drool1: