Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

At the beginning of this semester I used to go to bed at 11pm & wake up at 6 am. All went well for a month, then Worlds came. I struggled to stay up till 3 am to watch pair's. Men's events are at a decent time in my zone, ending at around 10 pm. But I couldn't sleep afterwards, because of anxiety for sp and excitement for lp, ending up refreshing pages alternatively on the FF, weibo & twitter to read anything and everything related to skating. After that I never go back to my healthy bedtime schedule :pooh:

I guess it's fine if I ask a random question here?

Are there any snake keepers on the forum?

At the beginning of this semester I used to go to bed at 11pm & wake up at 6 am. All went well for a month, then Worlds came. I struggled to stay up till 3 am to watch pair's. Men's events are at a decent time in my zone, ending at around 10 pm. But I couldn't sleep afterwards, because of anxiety for sp and excitement for lp, ending up refreshing pages alternatively on the FF, weibo & twitter to read anything and everything related to skating. After that I never go back to my healthy bedtime schedule :pooh:

Oh it's good to know that I'm not the only one. I've been struggling with sleeping problems since Helsinki, and not because of different time zones. I thought it would change but I still can't get myself to bed even if I am very tired. Lately I fall asleep at 3.00 and wake up at 6.00 or 6.30 and feel (and look) like a zombie all day.

Is it post-Worlds anxiety syndrome? :rofl2:

You guys are going to have to think hard on further ranks because Hydro, you're going to break everything before the season even begins!

I for one am curious to see how many posts it takes to have a '4S3T' ranking. I bet it must be hellishly difficult to get that one... :twisted:

You guys are going to have to think hard on further ranks because Hydro, you're going to break everything before the season even begins!

I for one am curious to see how many posts it takes to have a '4S3T' ranking. I bet it must be hellishly difficult to get that one... :twisted:

After 2000 posts the rank changes every 500 posts :P

Oh it's good to know that I'm not the only one. I've been struggling with sleeping problems since Helsinki, and not because of different time zones. I thought it would change but I still can't get myself to bed even if I am very tired. Lately I fall asleep at 3.00 and wake up at 6.00 or 6.30 and feel (and look) like a zombie all day.

Is it post-Worlds anxiety syndrome? :rofl2:

Yes, and a rehabilitation first interrupted by WTT, then ultimately rendered impossible when the off-season symptoms kicks in... :s_whiteflag