Technical problems

4 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

Mee too, almost some hours nowe. I can navigate some topics arriving in the sections through the posts or notifications in my profile only. What is happening? And how can I do to fix the problem? I use firefox as browser.

I use firefox too... but i tried using chrome and now it works....

edit: never mind.. I was wrong... chrome didn't work going to the home page either....

20 minutes ago, liv said:

I"m g etting an error code too... can't see forums....

edit: still can't see home page, but found a way to get inot the forums...haha. strange.

haha same problem here, I'm navigating the page via the activity tab right now which works fine but it won't let me onto the main page :sadPooh:

16 minutes ago, liv said:

I"m g etting an error code too... can't see forums....

edit: still can't see home page, but found a way to get inot the forums...haha. strange.

This is what's happening for me too. Works okay and then doesn't work okay and then I get that error code again. Has happened with both Safari and Chrome.

I'll go back to watching Stranger Things on Netflix until you smart tech people figure out the strange happenings here. :smile:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

The issues have already been reported, we're waiting to hear back from support, sorry about the inconveniences! It will be fully solved soon i hope.

I'm glad to hear that.

It has been going on for half a day, and I was getting worried:fear:

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Still can't get to the home page but I'm sure you're doing what you can

Me too, but all direct links to threads work. (The first time I got the error message yesterday - that's about twelve hours ago - it said something about table collapse, but since then it's gone to the same error page everybody else posted. In case the extra detail helps.)

25 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Me too, but all direct links to threads work. (The first time I got the error message yesterday - that's about twelve hours ago - it said something about table collapse, but since then it's gone to the same error page everybody else posted. In case the extra detail helps.)

same here

i'm still experiencing this error now

i tried different browsers and still same thing

can't get on home page

keeps saying server configuration error

I am not sure if this will help but navigating to these gives me the error code EX-1:

Homepage

Own Profile

Other people's Profiles

Forum "Forum Issue"

My notification works, I can use 'help', and I navigate through the forum using 'unread content'. Gallery and Calendar work, too.

Also, like others, when not logged in I can see the homepage no problem. I get the error EX-1 message when attempting to see user profile.