Technical problems

• 2 weeks later...

This is very minor, but sometimes I can't play videos embedded in posts. Says 'media cannot be played' after a second of the loading circle thingie. If I click on the video and open it at the source like Twitter/YouTube, it plays fine. Just a heads up in case this is something that should be looked into, it's not an actual problem to use the forum at all.

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

This is very minor, but sometimes I can't play videos embedded in posts. Says 'media cannot be played' after a second of the loading circle thingie. If I click on the video and open it at the source like Twitter/YouTube, it plays fine. Just a heads up in case this is something that should be looked into, it's not an actual problem to use the forum at all.

I've encountered this error too but i assumed it was the firewall at my workplace blocking the media eek... Thanks for letting us know!

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I don't know know if is just me but the Olympic champion theme doesn't show an icon and I keep losing it among the 100+ tabs I have open

Noo, not just you. We must have forgotten to add one... thanks for the reminder!

eta: done

Hmmm, so for the past week or so I've been having trouble with quotes that have pictures/videos in them. They obstruct the post, and I have to expand the quote to be able to read the comment. This only happens on mobile, I think. I'm using Android with a Galaxy S8. Anyone else also getting this?

Screenshot:

Screenshot_20180315_120441.jpg

1 minute ago, guitarist said:

Hmmm, so for the past week or so I've been having trouble with quotes that have pictures/videos in them. They obstruct the post, and I have to expand the quote to be able to read the comment. This only happens on mobile, I think. I'm using Android with a Galaxy S8. Anyone else also getting this?

Screenshot:

I've been getting this as well. We still have to upgrade the software because there was a problem with it so maybe it will be fixed after that

4 hours ago, guitarist said:

Screenshot:

Glad to know it was not just me. It started after a chrome update and I thought it was related but apparently not.