General Yuzuru Chat

34 minutes ago, Pammi said:

100,000 views in less than 2 hours, and nearly 10,000 comments and 37,000 likes!!

31 minutes ago, Anni said:

Yuzu really doesn't age.:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg :

[NEW]

14 minutes ago, Anni said:

Y-Spiral of Yuzu :tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5:

WOOOOOOOOO  :sadPooh:  :YuzuPoohLove:   and we are at 109,240 views / 10,956 :girlsigh:comments  

The rest of the thread says:

But after experiencing thousands of sails, everything became a black and white world, and there was no color.

The young people returned to the original point again, recalled their past, the ice flakes returned to their hands, picked up broken hopes, and looked forward to a better future, Ice flakes become the light that illuminates the world,

and also the light of a new chapter in life or career. The whole program story expresses the dialogue between the young people and themselves. The editing technique is ingenious, using the montage technique.

At the same time, the image sense of the characters reflects the hardships and persistence of the young people in countless days and nights of hard training. The close-up of the footsteps shows that they are happy about their skills and hearts.

The whole video story is exciting, There are also heartaches. I hope that HANYU program will be supported by everyone and commented as a personal understanding.

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Twt chat is about this. YT channels can set up a paid subscription, people can join and become members. The YT channel will have public and members content. This may  allow Yuzu to pay for copyrighted music and perform to a larger repertoire of music. 

His ice show is going to be streamed from his YT channel isn’t it? :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp: 
(One can hope and dream right?)

17 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:dancingpooh:Hi everyone! 

We invite everyone to participate and help us spread this! :thanks: SO MUCH to @gaia and @Wintek for the idea and the work they put into it!!!

Let's make it rain!! (and those with Twitter, please help us repost?!)

:YuzuPoohLove:

This is nice. It should be a thing whenever Yuzu blessed us with videos :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

And here is 19-year-old Yuzu fresh from winning his first Olympic gold medal and performing (and falling) to “Change” to the live sounds of “Monkey Majik” during his ice show “Together on Ice”. I love the sound of the shamisen.

I also like 16-year-old Yuzu’s performance of “Change” during the 2011 Nagoya Festival. Does anyone have a link to that performance? (I have one downloaded on my hard drive, but I do not know how to get it onto the planet.)