General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Twt chat is about this. YT channels can set up a paid subscription, people can join and become members. The YT channel will have public and members content. This may  allow Yuzu to pay for copyrighted music and perform to a larger repertoire of music. 

Right I'm joining lol! (as if any of us wouldn't...wonder how much a membership fee might be...might well be a consideration for some)

Gosh, I'm sooo happy:loveshower:!!! Change was such a great choice and his Biellmann...ahhhh I was screaming again just like at did in Torino when I saw it live!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

Also so glad about the subs now, really, what a dream and parallel reality are we suddenly living in? Hahaha...thank you so much dear Yuzu, we are here to support you forever from all over the world!:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

I’m going to buy a lottery today! Maybe I’ll got lucky 

Oh I am jealous!!  I did e mail japanconcerttickets.com (well they recommend someone else now so I e mailed them) and asked for a quote for their services after explaining the difficulties with the phone issue (they pay for you in Japan so payment not an issue, it's the damn phone thing!) - no response :sadPooh:

38 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

What a nice surprise for today, thanks to Yuzu! <3 The new video is awesome :rock: Change is a fun program , I rewatch it regularly so I was very happy to see that Yuzu skates to it in his new video (and look at the T-shirt and hairstyle!). The Dreamy Aspiration was so beautiful, it's great to see the Biellmann spin back and the Y-spiral in that wonderful costume. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

The editing from many different angles must have been a lot of work and Yuzu did a really great job with it. He is so kind that he added English subtitles to his video as well. I can't wait for the details about the membership system.

This video has really made my day now :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

I feel so blessed to have watched his pro version of Change :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

9 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Oh I am jealous!!  I did e mail japanconcerttickets.com (well they recommend someone else now so I e mailed them) and asked for a quote for their services after explaining the difficulties with the phone issue (they pay for you in Japan so payment not an issue, it's the damn phone thing!) - no response :sadPooh:

Not that lottery lol. Those powerball lottery thing that offer prize money. Who knows maybe I’ll win and I’ll get to visit Japan. I’m not Japanese so I’m not even going to try for Prologue’s tickets. That and the fact that I’m not that lucky lol. But today, just for today I feel lucky and blessed :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

8 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

I’m not Japanese so I’m not even going to try for Prologue’s tickets.

Just to let you know I entered the lottery for Continues with Wings using Japanconcerttickets.com from the UK, never ever expecting to be successful especially as I could only attend on one of the days (the first day) - I got 2 tickets....this when Yuzu had just won OWGgold for the second time.

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

this seriously lifted my spirits at a miserable time - i always loved this black chrysanthemum print suit 

1 hour ago, river said:

La pirouette de Biellmann ? J'ai peut-être crié un peu. Mes chats étaient inquiets.

1 hour ago, TokyoDream said:

Cette nouvelle vidéo est un chef d'oeuvre !! 🤩 🤩

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Sur instagram, Yuzu a posté une photo sur la glace.

Déjà plus de 43.000 vues sur youtube. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw :

Il a l'air si jeune ici :sigh:

Hello or Good evening and in all 1st DANKE ANNIE to have posted us in 1st this WONDER  :girlsigh: and a nice surprise that I  :loveshower: : the Change of Monkey Majic (group of Sendai) and even higher than the original (of which I posted a YT compared to Japanese musical instruments) and always full of passion and the 2nd part which is all in emotion (HAI he wants to express something and I felt it : but what?) this artistic fuzzy  :2thumbsup:  new music and this rewind of the snow he delicately took first  :loveeyes: and reference to the photos posted by ANNIE  and (in my opinion) it was filmed at night, because you can't see daylight through the windows ..... .  

HAI YUSU SAN :softyuzu:, you brightened my afternoon and cheered me up (and I'm not the only one in this case) 

So your FLEUVE cats, recovered from their emotions :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq:  :tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:   

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

What a treat for us!!

The phenomenal speed and sound of Yuzu's skates on the ice is truly out of this world. 

Looking forward to the launch of the members group on the channel. exciting times

:clapclap4: