General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Question:

Guys, how did you know Yuzu's channel is monetized? Is it because of the ads? But he has ads before right? And that one was put there because YouTube did it. So how do we know for sure this time it's there because Yuzu monetized his channel? 

It's definitely monetized. Yuzuru's YT page --> right click --> View page source --> search "monetization" (ctrl+f) --> it says ""key":"is_monetization_enabled","value":"true"" (there would be "false" instead of "true" if it wasn't)

1 minute ago, YuDai said:

It's definitely monetized. Yuzuru's YT page --> right click --> View page source --> search "monetization" (ctl+f) --> it says ""key":"is_monetization_enabled","value":"true"" (there would be "false" instead of "true" if it wasn't)

Does that mean we should watch all the ads to allow Yuzu to make money? 

4 minutes ago, YuDai said:

It's definitely monetized. Yuzuru's YT page --> right click --> View page source --> search "monetization" (ctl+f) --> it says ""key":"is_monetization_enabled","value":"true"" (there would be "false" instead of "true" if it wasn't)

thank you! :2thumbsup:

On 10/5/2022 at 6:48 PM, Yuzurella said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loveeyes:

Yuzu is so gorgeous with his high fashion styling! :girlsigh:

These are from the Instagram of the hair&make-up artist from the AERA shoot.

[NEWS]

Noooo my poor heaaaart. He has no mercy now that he's free from I*U and J*F, right? Unleashing this ヤバイ on us...

5 hours ago, YuDai said:

It's definitely monetized. Yuzuru's YT page --> right click --> View page source --> search "monetization" (ctrl+f) --> it says ""key":"is_monetization_enabled","value":"true"" (there would be "false" instead of "true" if it wasn't)

Great information! I remember monetization is a requirement to open membership.