General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, gapil27 said:

He's going to film all of his old programs complete with costumes isn't he? Since he doesn't do anything halfway. It's all or nothing for him. 

EDIT:

Why is the Saturday performance scheduled at 12.30? Is that sufficient time for rest between shows?

tEUUsGN.png

12:30 is the time when the audience can enter in the venue. The show starts at 14:00. I believe FaOI had the same schedule.

For someone like me who trips over his own feet, it was impressive to see him skate surrounded by those little cameras. I'm looking forward to seeing more videos like yesterday's. I join the queue to join the membership in his YT channel.

Just a reminder, Aera behind the scenes is starting in 10 mins if anyone's interested 

Edit: did I misunderstand something? There are no new pictures/footage. Ninagawa said she was nervous but enjoyed working with Yuzuru.

Spoiler

I'm so disappointed :176:

2 hours ago, Anabel said:

For someone like me who trips over his own feet, it was impressive to see him skate surrounded by those little cameras. I'm looking forward to seeing more videos like yesterday's. I join the queue to join the membership in his YT channel.

The reason or perhaps one of the reasons, that Yuzu is doing all of this is partly because the entire venture is new. He may first of all not have anticipated how time and energy consuming it is to put ideas into action. Yuzu is experimenting, a little, with what the term professional athlete is and what it means to him and also to a certain extent, what that might mean to fans. As has been discussed previously this is all new territory, completely groundbreaking. Deciding how many cameras to use, where to place them for the best viewing angles, what sort of editing and even which programmes and the kind of performance fans would like to see. 

The footage and the editing is incredible. Some of the views and the noise of the skates on the ice really gives the perspective of the spectator lying on the ice, absorbing all of the sensory quality and energy of the performance. Allowing viewers to feel part of the performance and take in the detail, is something that many less skilled skaters would feel quite uncomfortable about revealing. Not so with Yuzu's skating, the tiniest flourishes are all there to behold. What a wonder Yuzu is.

Hopefully once the membership goes live and Yuzu gains an income from the YT channel. Maybe Yuzu will be able to explore engaging a camera and editing team to help him produce videos for the channel.

Many business start ups fail because they underestimated initial expenditure and outgoings and how to balance that with income. Yuzu with his galaxy brain will have considered this carefully and will not want to make foolish and costly financial mistakes if they can be avoided