General Yuzuru Chat

thank you so much @sweetwater:10742289:

yay, our fave beauty blogger(LOL) is back!!!!

Which new interesting trivia we'll find out this time?

Will we find out about his SP? yeah nope not a chance

Will we learn games he's been playing with?

Will we learn how many new earphones he got since last time we saw him?

Will we learn if he's enjoying home-made gyoza while training for whenever he's starting his 3rd olympic season? wow, writing it down it's really so impressive, 3 oly season and he experienced the first one in his 4th senior season!:jaw: mindblowing!:surprised_pikachu:

Also, when are they releasing those pics they show on laptop? me needs, I'm weak for yuzu with trees/leaves/any piece of greenery

His voice is always so soothing, he should consider making audiobooks. I wonder if he'll ever take a commentator job for fs, his soft voice wouldn't be intrusive (not that I'd mind if his voice were intrusive :P)

question: does one needs to be registered to leave a comment? I remember leaving a few during his previous blogs, but now I can't remember how I managed....

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

question: does one needs to be registered to leave a comment? I remember leaving a few during his previous blogs, but now I can't remember how I managed....

You don't need to register to leave a comment. Just click on コメントする. After a pop-up window opened, enter your screen name in a text box which says, "お名前を入力" (means "Enter your name.") Your screen name should be within ten characters. Then enter your comment in another text box which says, "コメントを書く" (means "Write your comment.") Your comment should be within 2000 characters. When you finished entering both your screen name and your comment, click on 送信. It will take a while until your comment appears in the comment section.

On 9/13/2021 at 4:51 AM, Mary_kyo said:

You know what’s funny? Despite everything they have done to help Nathan win, they still cannot write off Yuzu’s chance to ruin all their plans :rofl2: Yuzu doesn’t need any other medals to prove anything and honestly, a 3rd OGM will not shush his haters, they will still ask for more to give him the goat title hahaha so their biased opinions don't really matter to me. I don’t care what will happen in Beijing. If ISU doesn’t treat FS as a sport, I won't take it serious as a sport too lol   I’m just sure that we are going to witness some godly phenomenal performances from Yuzu that will go down the history and the birth of 4A. sooo exciting!

All athletes train hard, pouring blood, sweat and tears into fulfilling their dreams/goals of winning in competitions, esp at the most prestigious one - the Olympics. I feel for them for eventually only three athletes can be on the podium for each event. With such thoughts in mind, I wish I can say I don't care for the outcome.

This is hurting. Despite Yuzu having a hard time, he still strives to be a light for those struggling in the pandemic, victims and survivors of natural disasters, etc. Yet, when the king was 'slain' at the arena right in front of us, time and again, he had to retreat to his den to lick his wounds alone...

Meantime, it sure is an exciting time waiting for the birth of 4A. But I hope he won't feel rushed to do so, only when he's ready.

Spoiler

Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part but I was hoping discussions on odd happenings to Yuzu at Torino 2019 and Stockholm 2021 help send signals that viewers are remembering, taking notice and questioning their peculiarities. Hopefully with such scrutiny, we can protect him by having none of these recurring in the Olympic season.

Praying for his safety, happiness, good (mental and physical) health and an injury-free season.

4 hours ago, sweetwater said:

You don't need to register to leave a comment. Just click on コメントする. After a pop-up window opened, enter your screen name in a text box which says, "お名前を入力" (means "Enter your name.") Your screen name should be within ten characters. Then enter your comment in another text box which says, "コメントを書く" (means "Write your comment.") Your comment should be within 2000 characters. When you finished entering both your screen name and your comment, click on 送信. It will take a while until your comment appears in the comment section.

thank you for the detailed explanation :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

I plan to make good use of it, hopefully we'll get many blog entries:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

On 9/14/2021 at 1:07 PM, sweetwater said:

This video has been on Youtube since July, so you may have already watched it, but I just want to go back to the C'mon, C'mon moment for a while

...aaaaannnddd ....

- I just fell in love with him all over again. 😍 :13877886::animated-smileys-angels-151:

It's really unfair how gorgeous that man is. Especially in jeans and a T-shirt. 

If anyone wants me, I'll be over here in the corner , knocked dead.

Also, I am happy to report that I actually understood a couple words that Yuzu said in Japanese in his beauty blog. Operation Language Learning From Yuzu Interviews is succeeding 🐌 slowly.  

On 9/14/2021 at 6:07 PM, sweetwater said:

This video has been on Youtube since July, so you may have already watched it, but I just want to go back to the C'mon, C'mon moment for a while

..............Sighs..................:2: 

my poor  <3

11 hours ago, barbara said:

This might not be the correct forum to post this on - but I know a lot of us have VPN's so we can watch Yuzu skating without being restricted by country...

Thanks for the alert. I normally use Norton VPN, which is bundled with my Security Suite, but it doesn't work in Japan anymore, so I did buy a 1-month subscription to Express VPN one time. I didn't renew the subscription, but I still had it installed on my system, so I uninstalled it right now.

I know many VPN providers are kind of shady, but Express VPN is one of the big providers with good reviews, so it's kind of worrisome if they can't be trusted. :/

13 hours ago, barbara said:

This might not be the correct forum to post this on - but I know a lot of us have VPN's so we can watch Yuzu skating without being restricted by country...

Thank you for sharing the news. I use nordVPN since years ago. I hope they are not dodgy too....

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

... aaaaannnddd ....

- I just fell in love with him again. ?? : 13877886:: smileys-animated-angels-151:

It's  really  unfair how beautiful this man is. Mainly in jeans and a T-shirt. 

If anyone wants me, I'll be around here, knocked out.

Plus, I'm happy to report that I actually understood a few words Yuzu said in Japanese on her beauty blog. Operation Language learning from Yuzu interviewssucceeds slowly.  

So, have you come to your senses  : smiley-cool14: , eh YES Yuzu has everything for him and even if he put a papatte bag, it would be PERFECT on him  :peek: and app make the Japanese : it must be hard, but hang on and c 'is the same for French, not easy to learn ..... And there you go ....... and be careful while passing out and read the comments (the first 2  :heartpound: ) and I read the writing of Yuzuskatingisthetruth and especially from: "yet until the end" alone "and BRAVO it is a beautiful metaphor for what happens to him: to remove and even throw away the unwanted element / remove the worm from the fruit !! !! and  :headdesk: with what is hidden : we must continue to make signals and write the truth and,even if it is not to say and of course (and as always) your last hidden sentence is OK and  :agree: the blue cap is a VERY good idea 

If you have a Twitter account and haven't voted yet, vote for ice mineral here!!

mineral cup is only tangentially Yuzu related, but we all know how much Yuzu loves the ice!!🥰🥰

The power of fanyus brought Ice to victory(as it should!) in 2019, but this time it's at risk of being kicked out at the first round, unforgivable! :yuzuwtf:

gonna post giveaways for fanyus too as bonus (even if no self-respecting Yuzu/fs fan should have doubt on which mineral is the best😝)

Hurry up! Only 11 h left to vote and olivine is catching up! :hachimaki:

Guest Mary_kyo
On 9/15/2021 at 10:35 PM, YuzuSkating_IsTheTruth said:

All athletes train hard, pouring blood, sweat and tears into fulfilling their dreams/goals of winning in competitions, esp at the most prestigious one - the Olympics. I feel for them for eventually only three athletes can be on the podium for each event. With such thoughts in mind, I wish I can say I don't care for the outcome.

Definitely, the outcome should matter in a fair game. Correct evaluation of the athletes is the least any governing body should provide to award all those hard works properly. But when ISU goes for politicking game and even fans don’t know (or even care) about the rules, I can’t call figure skating a “ competitive sport”. Honestly, figure skating shouldn’t be near the Olympics stage at this point. I have no power to change this faulty system and that’s why I won’t care about Beijing, not because I belittle the athlete’s efforts. My brain says that I shouldn't care but I'm not sure how my heart will behave

On 9/15/2021 at 10:35 PM, YuzuSkating_IsTheTruth said:

This is hurting. Despite Yuzu having a hard time, he still strives to be a light for those struggling in the pandemic, victims and survivors of natural disasters, etc. Yet, when the king was 'slain' at the arena right in front of us, time and again, he had to retreat to his den to lick his wounds alone...

Yes, underscoring and humiliating him was heartbreaking. They might have done everything to dethrone him but it feels like this has backfired and actually caused more passionate support from the fans. Watching him not giving up (although he has won everything), still keeping his ideal skating (although not appreciated by the judges), going for 4A (although he is mocked) makes him very inspirational. His struggles makes his journey more special and his successes more meaningful. I hope this epic journey will have a happy beautiful ending as he desires.

Spoiler

BTW, I was watching Sasha’s recent free skate. I was thinking how her skate proved that Nathan’s legacy, that is, landing many quads in an empty program is not some far-fetched achievement. We will probably see this in near future again but how long it will take us to see another skater like Yuzu?

37 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Hide contents

BTW, I was watching Sasha’s recent free skate. I was thinking how her skate proved that Nathan’s legacy, that is, landing many quads in an empty program is not some far-fetched achievement. We will probably see this in near future again but how long it will take us to see another skater like Yuzu?

Absolutely agree.  This reminds me of what Oksana Baiul(?) said in a recent interview about how quads are impressive for a second, but what's interesting about the rest of the program? People get bored of things so fast. Sadly, as excited as I should be about women jumping quads, I am already bored or unimpressed by it because the girls doing them are mostly Eteri girls who seek to win above creating a complete program. Because I know that the judges will go crazy with points even without transitions, great skating skills, or interpretation, what even is figure skating now?

On another topic... can anyone link me the video where Yuzu's triple axel is being used in a classroom for ISU training to recognize a perfect +5? Not that they know one when they see one haha