General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

Day 75935 without any new Yuzuru content, my third eye opened all by itself.

Oh, you got some news before he was born? How did you manage that? :confused0066:

You know... Maybe your third eye just perceived the absence of the earthquake-like (I know you know that feeling, forgive me for reminding you) vibrations a certain jump crash provokes on the other side of the globe. Maybe there was the beautiful sound of a landing blade after four and a half rotations. Maybe our telepathy of energy and our prayers bear fruit and there is a smooth landing, a big smile and a happy heart.

Let's hang in there 'til the end of the drought! He is working so hard, we know the watering is coming. So much. :nod2:

And even if not a landing of Nessie, we will get the smile, that's for sure. Isn't it worth it? Okay, rhetorical question... He is always worth it.

That was an english struggle, I hope it's comprehensible. :yuzupout:

Everyone, please, this is off topic but I need distraction since there is no news about Yuzu nor comps with Yuzu ATM.:Poohgaveup:

How do I find the tarots lady that people have been talking about? The one who predicted an excellent year ahead for Yuzu and has made accurate readings in the past? (This is one person right???)

:tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:The beauty blogger is back!:tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:

You can hear his voice blog here :68271262:

https://gamp.ameblo.jp/kose-sports/entry-12698014875.html

Open the page and click on the play button.

KQ7kBT6.png

sorry that I can not provide a translation with this now since I am not at home and posting this from a mobile phone

ETA: sorry also for the font size i will fix it later --> fixed

ETA2: A rough translation of his comment

Title: It's been a while!

It's been a while, everyone. It's Yuzuru Hanyu.
I am going to resume the blog I update for a limited time.
It has been so great to have received so many cheers and comments from you all so far!
I am planning to share my daily life here, and I would be happy if you kindly leave a cheer or a comment.
I hope you have another beautiful day today, then!

[NEWS]

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

The beauty blogger is back!

https://gamp.ameblo.jp/kose-sports/entry-12698014875.html?__twitter_impression=true

sorry that I can not provide a translation with this now since I am not at home and posting this from a mobile phone

eta: sorry also for the font size i will fix it later

I quite like the font size because it properly showcases our excitement at a little bit of Yuzu crumb lol

Looking forward to your translation :img_21:

3 hours ago, Melodie said:

Everyone, please, this is off topic but I need distraction since there is no news about Yuzu nor comps with Yuzu ATM.:Poohgaveup:

How do I find the tarots lady that people have been talking about? The one who predicted an excellent year ahead for Yuzu and has made accurate readings in the past? (This is one person right???)

You may want to be careful with this stuff. I saw a tweet about a recent prediction, I think from the same person, and let's just say.... it was different.

I didn't look too closely because frankly I'd rather just trust Yuzu and not get psyched out by predictions, good or bad.

37 minutes ago, IceWings said:

You may want to be careful with this stuff. I saw a tweet about a recent prediction, I think from the same person, and let's just say.... it was different.

I didn't look too closely because frankly I'd rather just trust Yuzu and not get psyched out by predictions, good or bad.

Oh sure. But it is fun to read nonetheless. Besides, curiosity kills the cat. I can't help it when people just vaguely mention it and leave it there. Guilty as charged LoL.

3 hours ago, sweetwater said:

The beauty blogger is back!

https://gamp.ameblo.jp/kose-sports/entry-12698014875.html?__twitter_impression=true

eta: sorry also for the font size i will fix it later

That's great news in the morning.:67638860: 

Again something we can looking forward to.

:clapclap4:

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I quite like the font size because it properly showcases our excitement at a little bit of Yuzu crumb lol

Looking forward to your translation :img_21:

Thank you for your kind words :8232307:

I have updated my iOS lately and am not familiar with some new features added to some default apps :redface:

I fixed the original post a bit and added a translation and a brief instruction!

13 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Thank you for your kind words :8232307:

I have updated my iOS lately and am not familiar with some new features added to some default apps :redface:

I fixed the original post a bit and added a translation and a brief instruction!

Thank you!! I'm so glad we got our beauty blogger back. I wonder if he'd talk more about cats this time too :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Today has been such a great day with so many good content and news for me, yay :img_21:

13 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

Oh, did you hear from before he was born? How did you deal with this?: confused0066:

You know ... Maybe your third eye just sensed the absence of the earthquake-like vibrations ( I know you know that feeling, forgive me for reminding you) that some jumping crash causes on the other side of the globe. Perhaps there was the beautiful sound of a landing blade after four and a half rotations. Maybe our energy telepathy and prayers are paying off and there is a soft landing, a big smile, and a happy heart.

Let's hold on until the drought is over! He works so hard, we know the watering is coming. So much.:nod2:

And even if it's not a landing of Nessie, we will be smiling, for sure. Isn't it worth it? Okay, rhetorical question ... It's always worth it.

It was an English fight, I hope that's understandable. : yuzupout:

You know that I am translating into French (and your time in Paris with it  :puddingpooh: ) and I understood your metaphor well  :peace2: and we ALL know that Yuzu works hard ++++ and since his beginnings ....  

I read all your writings the fanyus (and even the long ones) and carefree for my part and I learned and done  : confused0066: and Yuzu must have nerves of steel 

50 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Here I am, complaining about needing distraction.

Voila! New contents!

Maybe I should complain more? 😂

Yuzu as main author :gla:

...this book I would like to read, the topic sounds really interesting. 👍 But unfortunately it is only in Japanese language.