General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, Melodie said:

It is here!!!!

Google translation for the article:

On the day of the event Yuzuru Hanyu 10 years after the earthquake Broadcast on the SP ice show "24-hour TV" 2021.08.12 released Yuzuru Hanyu, a figure skater, said on "24-hour TV 44" broadcast on Nippon Television on Saturday, August 21, 2021 and Sunday, August 22, 2021 "10 years after the earthquake ... Yuzuru Hanyu. It has been decided to perform at the "SP Ice Show with Thoughts" (announced on "news every." Broadcast on August 12th today). Hanyu, who has accumulated achievements in global competitions, including two Olympic gold medals, has been facing the disaster since the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake. Hanyu has visited the areas affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake and the Hokkaido Eastern Iburi Earthquake on "news every." And "24-hour TV" to convey the thoughts of the local people. This year, 10 years after the Great East Japan Earthquake, we will showcase a special program to people in the affected areas and all over the country, with "feelings" for our hometown, Tohoku. When participating in "24-hour TV," Hanyu said, "I myself have a lot of times when I can't laugh or when I'm having a hard time, but I still want to convey the desire to look forward and walk step by step. I am. "

edit: Yuzu looking great in pink :img_21:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
25 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Better translation of what Yuzu said in the article. 

Yuzu's 24h TV since 2015

New necklace ?!

For Yuzu's new necklace, it's been a while since I noticed it and I saw it at the end of 2020 at the Japanese Nationals , but I can't quite tell if they are wings? or others ? :shrug: and, in all, it is very pretty  :heartpound: , but there is always the P hiten 

10 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

Pour notre Fanyu français @Yuzuwinnie, Thank you for your feedback! 

Champs Élysées

photo by me 

(not related to the Yuzu program)

I'm here to help you, as (I think?) The only French Fanyu and, therefore, let's wait for the next photo of Paris with Mr Winnie  :dancingpooh: and at the Champs Elysees, did you go up to see the Arc de Triomphe? with the flood of cars circling around !!!!! 

14 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

Here is the last photo, I don't bother you either. 

end of Parisian alleys

photo by me

It was a lot of fun taking these photos the last few days. Hope either satellite enjoyed them. 

See you later

Of course NO you did not bother (I will not say the opposite  :wink2: ) because, therefore, if I understand correctly you are leaving Paris to return to your country? and you had a great idea to start a course Fanyu with Winnie :girlsigh: