General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

omg, congrats!!! what's it about? 👀

Viruses, bacteria and epidemics, judging by the title! 
@Ewa congratulations! Yuzu would be happy to learn he inspired someone in Poland! 

13 minutes ago, Fay said:

Viruses, bacteria and epidemics, judging by the title! 
@Ewa congratulations! Yuzu would be happy to learn he inspired someone in Poland! 

Yes! And thank you so very much, @Fay :heartsign:

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

No, that doesn't matter... For example Rika was a torchbearer in May, and Shoma was also scheduled as one but had to quarantine after returning from Worlds in Sweden.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Loads of skaters were involved in carrying the torch in other prefectures. Daisuke Takahashi and Rika Kihira are the ones I remember. 

gosh! no explanation, just hope he's fine. 

4 hours ago, gaia said:

his hydroes are not only textbooks but pure poetry ❤

: iagree: with you, they are real little jewels  :girlsigh: and this is what I have : a compilation of his different passage of steps of all kinds / beginning and end of programs by his poses / ina / hydros also / movements of the hands, etc. ... and "come on come on" as R Willams sings  :peek:and sometimes, his gaze  :heartsign:especially up close on Heaven and earth 

2 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

- a bit off topic, but since we're not writing much these weeks -

The Olympic Torch seems to have passed Sendai without Yuzuru being involved.

according to reuters he could be the final toarchberarer so maybe (very maybe) that's why he wasn't involved in the sendai event...
I doubt it but, who knows. he's such a great athlete and he's so loved by everyone he surley has earned that honor... we'll see.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-olympics-2020-torchbearer-idUSKCN1VC06C

4 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Yeah i think it's a long shot, but it would be nice.

oh max <3
ok twitter, I surrender. I'll get an account :P

Just to cheer your hearts fellow satellites, this lovely little clip from young-Yuzuru days! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

He just swooshes into the eagle position with a slight push of the knee. Reminds me of when he did an SBS ina bauer with Shizuka. Small things but so mesmerizing to watch :8430721:

Oh Roman has posted his gala programme for this season on You Tube today, choreo by David Wilson - have a look !! (under spoiler if you want a surprise in his first comp!)

Spoiler

48 minutes ago, gaia said:

according to reuters he could be the final toarchberarer so maybe (very maybe) that's why he wasn't involved in the sendai event...
I doubt it but, who knows. he's such a great athlete and he's so loved by everyone he surley has earned that honor... we'll see.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-olympics-2020-torchbearer-idUSKCN1VC06C

We joked with ma that Yuzu may perform together with Toshi in the closing ceremony and land the 4A there :xD:

Would be such a flex to debut that jump in front of the biggest sports audience in the world.

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

We joked with ma that Yuzu may perform together with Toshi in the closing ceremony and land the 4A there :xD:

Would be such a flex to debut that jump in front of the biggest sports audience in the world.

I now have a strong mental image of yuzu writing in his diary
GOAT issue: setteld
leave the whole world breathless: done 
(he surely has a checklist as: goat issue, 4a, burning down isu, saving the world, making all fanyus die of heart attack... )

32 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Oh Roman posted their gala program for this season on You Tube today, choreography by David Wilson - watch !! (under spoiler if you want a surprise in its first model!)

Reveal hidden content

Here, in  my opinion, the pearl of Yuzu at the NHK 2019 ceremony around 10:27 and his laughing gaze towards Roman which makes you feel '"you are taller than me, man"  :rofl3: and the pride of my frenchy Kevin Aymoz to be 2nd next to Yuzu, I'm proud of him (and I don't forget Gabriella and Guillaume / Mae - Bérénice Meité) and Yuzu who plays the clown  :hihi:and HOP his crown on Ghislain's head PS: I really like music that have meant: is anybody have a link please :thankssign:

4 時間前, DancingFeatherさんが言いました:

- a bit off topic, but since we're not writing much these weeks -

The Olympic Torch seems to have passed Sendai without Yuzuru being involved.

A boy some of you might have seen ran in Miyagi :wave:

Hiroto Honda, who was with Yuzu in 24-hour TV in 2018.

https://sports.nhk.or.jp/olympic/torch/runners/eqnm5vpe/

https://ameblo.jp/yuzuemon1207/entry-12681858868.html

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
2 hours ago, gaia said:

gosh! no explanation, just hope he's fine. 

Yeah, he will be fine. And thank you for the article of reuters.

We talked about Yuzuru and carrying the torch around p.6437, but because the Tokyo Olympic Games are kind of an uncomfortable topic (covid situation), we maybe just stick with news about Yuzu. His non-appearance on the relay in Sendai means he got a bigger mission or no one at all.